Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shocker VS. Timmy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnTi EvErYtHiNg View Drop Down
Strike 3 F-bomb, Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnTi EvErYtHiNg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shocker VS. Timmy...
    Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:26pm
I need some expert advice, I've been posting everywhere but no one seems to help... What i love about the shocker is its light, but people say thier not that fast and the quality''s not like a timmy, but what i dont like about the timmy is it wiegths more plus my shop doesnt tech them, they send them out but the guy would fix it he has one, So which do you think is just an all around better gun??!! Thanks so much...
Die SmArT PaRts dIe

Gun:
Angel dark lcd
halo no rise
bottomline hpmaxflow
evil pipe kitTarantula 90 degree frame. Many more ups to come.
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:54pm
Out of those Timmy it's just a all around better marker. I suggest looking into a Cyborg.
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:35pm
Theres really not much difference at all between the weight of a timmy and a Shocker. I would go with the timmy. I have personally shot a Shocker and its fast but I like the feel of timmys better. I personally think Timmys are easier to walk, and they look better.

I just noticed in ur sig it says Die smart parts...die. If thats the case why would you considering purchasing one of their markers?

Edited by P8ntblldude
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

AnTi EvErYtHiNg View Drop Down
Strike 3 F-bomb, Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnTi EvErYtHiNg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:23pm

<<Guested for being an idiot>>

Edited by Reb Cpl
Die SmArT PaRts dIe

Gun:
Angel dark lcd
halo no rise
bottomline hpmaxflow
evil pipe kitTarantula 90 degree frame. Many more ups to come.
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:59pm
ok no one else respond to this thread.. let it die ^^^

f@ll3n 5nip3r View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f@ll3n 5nip3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Out of those Timmy it's just a all around better marker. I suggest looking into a Cyborg.

yep that or a cocker

anti:
flatline
egg 2
fender guitars
cyclone
xbox live gamertag:fall3n 5nip3r
steam tag:fallen sniper
ADD ME!!!

"SO I bought an Angel, How the hell do I shoot it.." -jmac3
Pooner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:30pm
pm jeep... hes had both of em.
CHECK IT OUT!! IM ON TEAM SKEET!!

www.teamskeet.20megsfree.com

Were in Sioux Falls and Yankton South Dakota.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:02pm
I've been avoiding this thread cuz my opinions gonna get me flamed, but since you dragged me into it....

Having owned and shot both, I'd say I like the Shocker more. I liked the Timmy, it was a good gun, but it just felt so long after owning a Shocker.  I didn't like the trigger nearly as much as the Shocker's, it's not as adjustable, and you can't get the pre-travel as short as I wated it. I personally was able to walk the Shocker a lot faster. Sure, I could rake the Timmy up to 30, but who really ever rakes? Stock, the Timmy's more efficent, but with my Freeflow bolt, my Shocker's as, if not more efficent. And it has a lot less kick. I had the stock ram in my Timmy, so kick could have been reduced with a new ram. The Timmy definantly was easier to mantain, I really was a big fan of just pulling a pin and the bolt slides out, then all ya have to do to clean the whole gun is run a swab through it. If the Shocker did that, I'd have sex with it. But overall, I just really prefer the Shocker, that's why I traded back.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:16pm
*Insert random shocker flame here*

J/k

Personal pref shot both then decide.

Edited by The Man
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:23pm
sex with a shocker.....good luck with the end-cap threads jesse..
WWBDD?

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by rootsradicals rootsradicals wrote:

sex with a shocker.....good luck with the end-cap threads jesse..

Thanks for that visual...
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:44pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that was great..........
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic