Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dudes with Ebladed cockers look here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dudes with Ebladed cockers look here!
    Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:01pm
Okay I just wanted to know your guys opinions on an Ebladed cocker. I just bought one and am having it installed as we speak(I mean type). I know they can reach high rates of fire, but are they easy to get up there? I hear a lot of people asking about different settings but I think ill just leave mine of FF for now but if you have any other suggestions im all ears. Oh and I know my gun doesnt have the best upgrades to accomodate the Eblade so for X-mas im getting an Eggy, Eclipse Ram with QEV's, Black Magic/Ergo Reg?, and some other cosmetic things. How will my current setup work with the Eblade, and how well will my future setup work with it. Thanks for reading this incredibly long and boring post.

Edited by P8ntblldude
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:20pm
It should work just fine...and shoot a lot of paint. That's the point afterall. Have fun!
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:57pm

leave it on FF for a while untill you get a good understanding for different settings.
 you can adjust the tpull/trel (trigger pull/ trigger release) really low if you want.. by doing so you will shorten the overall pull of the trigger, but if you lower the tpull/trel too low, then you get bounce.
  the first thing im expecting you to do is air up your marker to dry fire it, then get really upset that no matter how fast your pulling the trigger, your only shooting 1bps. when you want to dry-fire your marker be sure to turn the eyes off. that will make it shoot regularly.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:59pm
opps, can this be deleted, I HATE AOL

Edited by P8ntblldude
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

leave it on FF for a while untill you get a good understanding for different settings. you can adjust the tpull/trel (trigger pull/ trigger release) really low if you want.. by doing so you will shorten the overall pull of the trigger, but if you lower the tpull/trel too low, then you get bounce.  the first thing im expecting you to do is air up your marker to dry fire it, then get really upset that no matter how fast your pulling the trigger, your only shooting 1bps. when you want to dry-fire your marker be sure to turn the eyes off. that will make it shoot regularly.  

Thanks, your probably right I would have tried dry firing the gun with the eyes on and thought that it was broke or something, so thanks for clearing that up. Im kinda nervous about it cause Ive never owned an Electro before. My next step is im sending it in to get turtled.

Edited by P8ntblldude
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:29pm
Should have RACE'd it

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Should have RACE'd it
thats all you say isn't it? I just wanna know why you prefer the race over the Planet Eclipse or worrblade?
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by P8ntblldude P8ntblldude wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Should have RACE'd it
thats all you say isn't it? I just wanna know why you prefer the race over the Planet Eclipse or worrblade?

RACE is faster. more relibal. more awsomer. better than eblades/worrblades/E2's

RACEs have better eyes. all the guys i play paintball with when there is a cocker with a Eblade they have more problems with there frames then people with RACE frames

Eblade = worrblade
worrblade = Eblade
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:01pm
people dont believe that there is a difference between the Eclipse frame and the worrblade frame but there is a difference that i prefered more on the eclipse frame, and that is the trigger on the eclipse frame is flat, and on the worrblade its a double trigger.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:09pm
solinoid = same
boards = same
made in the same factory by the same company
nouseforaname wrote:

Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:56pm

Race this...   in my experience, the E-Blade was a better more reliable performer.

If you want speed, the Nexxus Ram w/ QEV's will help.   Definately have a good delrin bolt like the Shocktech Superfly, WGP delrin or Eclipse Dart.   Change your LPR to a WGP Tickler (stock OrrAcle) or a Palmer's Rock/Micro Rock.   Use a Titanium Pump arm.   Use a heavier spring and valve. 

Or, just buy the whole Eclipse Nexxus kit.   The lighter your moving parts are, the faster you can go without problems. 

gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:03pm
I dont own a cocker but i did shoot some guys at the field, it was basically a custom cocker. It had a samuri trigger... and i was VERY impressed by the speed, it was VERY easy to get a high rof.

Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:26pm
scence this is an autococker thread i wana ask a question i am in a market for a new gun and once agin i cant make up my mind, i want an autococker and upgrade it like he did but i am also looking at the impy and bko what do you think is better for a front player?
Mag shooter
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:37pm
All 3 you asked about are heavy and big.   Not the things you look for as a front guy... but all can be used effectively in the front.   The more important question is, what do you feel more comfortable with?   The only way to answer that is to get your hands on a few markers and see how you feel.
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:52pm

ight thanks

Mag shooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic