Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reserve Pricing....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Squirrel Master View Drop Down
Official Forum Haiku Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reserve Pricing....
    Posted: 04 December 2004 at 8:53pm

Well, I'm finally getting to selling my marker, I don't exactly want to but I need to to help my parents pay for a Shocker.....the $700 PLUS all the new gear I'm asking for is kinda forcing me to do this.....so I wanted to ask you guys what I should set up as a Reserve Price if I were to sell it on eBay.....well here's my setup....

98 Custom - GTA Ebolt - 2x Trigger - GTA Expansion Chamber kit, WGP small drop, and I'm throwing in a Flatline and a Revvie with X-board. The only imperfections are a little wear on the paint between the front grip and the trigger guard, and back behind the back grip (the areas basically were my hand is making contact with the gun. Also, like most GTA E-bolts, the wiring around the switch has broken numerous times so I finally just removed the switch and rerouted the wires....it still works fine only the off switch is basically the 15 minute sleep mode....I plan on including all of the stock accessories ie: bolt springs, e-bolt switch(that I removed), and such and such......so what do you think would be a decent price......I may also throw in a 4+1 pack with pods and a nine ounce CO2 tank.....any and all help would be much appreciated.....

BTW....tried to post pics but I couldnt get me digital cam to work......

ROCK IS DEAD!!! Long Live Paper and Scissors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic