Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My first priority

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperC-0530 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperC-0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first priority
    Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:23am

I am posting this here because i love these proms, it has nothing to do with paintball though i just want some feedback on this air rifle, and it isnt airsoft (if you shot someone with this, they would die) here is a picture of what i most commonly call "The Beast".

The website im going to get it from calls it the "Career Dragon 50" and its made by ShinSung. I know some of you will say why the -edited- are you getting an air rifle? here is a list of reasons why i want this.

- It is 50 caliber

- Used to hunt big game

- and i am a sick puppy, i mean who else would want to hunt with a 50 caliber? i want the air rifle because its quiet and doesnt have the recoil the M82A1 Barrett has.

- I have a compressor and tire pump (i can use this to full the dual internal gas chambers)

- I also need a self defence gun (i know im a sick -edited- )

these are many reasons i have many more, i really need to stop going in woodland unarmed, especially where i did it. I was chased down by a wild hog and i was unarmed, thank god i ran for a tree when the hog got close and then i turned left sharply and herd a "Thump!" noise appearently it hit the tree  well i dont want to go in there without a gun next time this is a big game rifle, hogs are medium game i think. I will kill it then have some breakfast food in the mornings. i wanna use as much of it as i can, do you think i will get kicked out of school if i give the teacher that wants animal remains (bones and stuff) because she is a hippy zoologist the hogs heart in a jar. i could give her its brain but i dont feel like taking too long skinning the corpse, hogs naturally smell like crap and i can get the heart when i am getting the meat, i guess ill read the handbook and see if there is anything aginst organs in a jar.

I'm quite the bored one...
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:24am
Can Civilians even own 50 cals?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperC-0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:31am

as long as they arent firearms, and i can also get a barrett at the gunshow (preban maybe?) for a few grand. this 50 caliber i want is powered by air but still the projectile is going so fast the effect it has on its target would still be devistating, here is the ammunition it shoots.

you see it starts with the .177 pellet we all know and love then goes to .22 (same size as 22 the firearm) then to 45 (again same size as the fiream's) and then the all powerful .50 caliber pellet, there is also a .35 which is 9mm but its not shown.

EDIT: I forgot to say how much it cost, which is $603.00, but im getting a job and not blowing my money on stuff til i get this rifle. it may take a few months though, but oh well thats life and im on a diet (not your average diet, I NEED MEAT!!! its what helps me become more muscular because im going to work at a place close so i can run to my job each day, alittle hog or maybe some good old buck goes a long way)

Edited by SuperC-0530
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:52am
for self defence get a freaking pistol.
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:53am
He said he needed it for hunting.
Tenacious and Versatile
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:54am
- I also need a self defence gun (i know im a sick -edited- )

is what he also sayed
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:57am
^ Sorry, I over-looked that. But still, he needs it for hunting and self defense, he's not gonna buy 2 guns ( I would assume)and you can't exactly hunt with a pistol... Not effectively anyways.
Tenacious and Versatile
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 2:39am
lol.....I want one.....what are the laws with these kind of guns?

Edit: Found it cheaper here btw...

Edited by .Ryan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperC-0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 4:37am

the laws? im assumeing its obviously not to go around killing people with it (because its a big bore pellet gun). this gun can take down big game so obviously it can kill a person. other than that it has the same laws as a normal pellet gun (like the old .177 you see everyday). i have a high powered rifle (Ruger Mini 30) but i wanted something alittle more nasty so i decided to find a large caliber gun that is silenced without being against the law and the only thing i could think of is a large caliber air gun (they are quiet, no recoil, does devistating damage, and im not breaking any laws in owning it) so ill have to say they are 100% legal. But i advise you to treat this rifle like it were a 50 caliber firearm, dont point it at anything you dont intend to shoot, this will take more than an eye out.

EDIT: i dont have that much money and im getting a job but it will still take a while for me to get the 50 cal and on top of that i dont need a pistol i already have one. i was just listing other ways i could utilize this gun. so i guess what i meant to say is, "I could use it for self defence" so it doesnt mean i will but i will use it for hunting. just thought i would clear things up.

Edited by SuperC-0530
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 8:13am
word...
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 9:42am
i didnt even know they could make .50cal pellet guns. What is the fps with the .50cal pellet? I have an RWS Model 94 .177cal at 1000fps.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:18am
I guess it would be ok for hunting though i think you could find something a little more suitable(sp?) as for protection i think your better off with a spear in the house if you really wanna keep a gun close by for protection i suggest a pistol not a rifle an a 50cal at that

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea whatís inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:24am

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Can Civilians even own 50 cals?

I would love to know too. If some manaic like this guy who started this subject got ahold of one... just look at the size of the bullets!

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:40am
How many shots do you get out of one charge?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:51am
i would end up shooting birds and squirls

RockinPorsche View Drop Down
Strike 1: Inappropriate Sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockinPorsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:58pm
why not get a shotgun? great for hunting and making smoothies out of anyone that tries to break into yor house

Picture of yours truly

Call me Moses.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic