Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lets see if we can tear each other down..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 31>
Author
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:20pm
Love the sig. You are cool
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:23pm
Cool Guy.

Cool Guy.

Edited by ItsJustMe
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:24pm
your ok
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:25pm
You're not.

Your posts alone in this thread make up about 17 out of the 23 pages...
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:29pm

you need to learn how to count^

Edited by paintballer2584
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by paintballer2584 paintballer2584 wrote:

you neep to lear to count^

You need to learn to spell.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:32pm
It's IJM...  How can you say no?
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

no

the hell, man?

Trogdor's a cool guy.
Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 7:38pm
Trogdor's cool.
"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lied to. So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in."

Pink Floyd- Dogs
Ariakon_Maximus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Maximus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:27pm

dont know you, but trogdor and pink floyd are a good start, i'll say yes on this one.

Gotpaint92 View Drop Down
strike 1, F-bomb in sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotpaint92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:37pm

you suck

ur a stupid n00b who has less than a post a day

Be care full! Sigs earn strikes
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:38pm
^Cause of that comment, I don't like you.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:42pm
If you could stop posting the damn banana phone song...

Haha, well, I'm not kidding about that, but otherwise you're all right in my book.
X
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:42pm
Agrees with boomstick, so yes.  Cool guy.  BAH.

Hes alright, don't feel the same way after his whole rant.  Not that im against rant's its just i believe he went a little overboard.  I do like him though.

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:45pm
I did go overboard with that rant. I did that because I was just mad at everything.

Glass, you're really cool and learn to play those drums. If you need help with anything about drums or drumming, come to me.
X
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:46pm
You just earned a 20/10 on my coolness list.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:48pm
Hes alright

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Ariakon_Maximus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Maximus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:52pm
Gotpaint, im sorry you feel that way about me,  I fail to see the relivence how many posts i have has on my experience.  The posts that i have made were informed and helpful to say the least.  I am not too involved in this forum seeing as how i do not own a tippmann anymore.  You can find me over at the ariakon forum if you wish to flame me more.  As for the noob comment i refere you to my walk on tactics aritcle, it quite helpful and im very sure a noob could not write it.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Ariakon_Maximus Ariakon_Maximus wrote:

Gotpaint, im sorry you feel that way about me,  I fail to see the relivence how many posts i have has on my experience.  The posts that i have made were informed and helpful to say the least.  I am not too involved in this forum seeing as how i do not own a tippmann anymore.  You can find me over at the ariakon forum if you wish to flame me more.  As for the noob comment i refere you to my walk on tactics aritcle, it quite helpful and im very sure a noob could not write it.

Just ignore him.  There are many immature people on this forum, and he proves to be one of them.  Well, nor do i own a tippmann and never have but look at that 1337 post count =).  I think i have read some of your articles before, not sure though.  Well stick around bro.  Oh and yes, i do like you.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:58pm
Yes...Glassjaw rocks
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 31>
  Share Topic