Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Palmers stabilizer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sportdeamon89 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportdeamon89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmers stabilizer
    Posted: 30 November 2004 at 11:06pm
is the stabilizer really worth all the hype for nitro?  Is it is worth buying if i wanted to mount it on an A-5?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Trigger
Flatline (woodsball only)
14" Ultralite
Car Stock (woodsball only)
R-T (not installed)
Shocktech Gas-thru Grip
Macro-Line
NW Drop Forward
68/4500 Nitro Duck Xstream
PROCARBINEϗ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROCARBINEϗ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 11:41pm
Honestly I think the Sidewinder is a tid bit better for HPA.

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea whatís inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 12:11am
I think different. I would go with Palmers. It is worth every penny.
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 12:29am
^ I think you should go fall in a pit of Fire.

Sidewinder is thee Best Regulator PERIOD!

But a  Tippmann doesn't really need a Regulator to run on High pressure though.

Robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:57am

Shakes head.

If you're running HPA, you already have a reg on  your tank.  Unless you are going to a Low Pressure set up, adding a second reg usually is pointless.  The point of a second regulator is to provide more consistancy per shot.  However, you need a 300-400 psi difference between regulators.  So if your main regulator (on your bottle) is set to 800 psi then your secondary needs to be set to 400-500 psi or less.  I'm not sure the EXACT range Tippmanns operate in but most markers are designed to operate in the 550-800 PSI range. 

There are a number of choices for HPA regs out there and while some are better than the Palmer it is still a great HPA regulator.  For CO2, of course, there is none better than the Palmer.

As for Tippmanns not needing a regulator to run on high pressure that is just false. Every marker improves using a regulated air source.  If you're on HPA, then you have a regulated air source since every HPA tank comes with a regulator already installed.

Edited by Robotech
New to the sport?

Proud owner of a WS-66 A-5 ACP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic