Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need sum advise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
haunted98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need sum advise
    Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:51pm
Im playing in my first tournement this weekend and i need some advise cause im a bit nervous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:52pm
o ya and i play back and it is a 3man tourny
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:01pm

well don't get shot hahahah, no but just teamwork is very important, talk to each other... its just like a normal game just think that becasue it is only you lose then your screwed..... and spread out you got three guys and the other team do too(obviosly)... try to find the best flanking position... don't put any guys in the middle (thats what we did) then have two guys on on eather side (one on one side the other on the other side) and have a floater (prob. the best player) and he would go to the strong points and help his team mates ( that worked good for us) good luck and hope i helped!!!!

-john

sorry if that was confusing

Edited by VTpaintballer
Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:09pm
thats pretty good. but when theres one guy left. try to bunker him. move up slowly not as fast. move up to quick he might pick you off and you dont want to take the chance.
Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:09pm
thnx alot man wut place u come in
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:14pm
AND, if you go in for the bunker, do not, DO NOT stop shooting, keep shootin the bunker so he wont try to pop out and shoot, and right before u get to the bunker to bunker him speed up then do it

good luck
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:25pm
Its just i think we will just be out played

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:27pm
Well i need alot of advise cause 1st place gets 3 04 cockers and i need the money to keep up my teams practices
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:06pm
Did anybody correct his spelling?

Main Entry: ad·vice
Pronunciation: &d-'vIs
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French avis opinion, probably from the phrase ce m'est a vis that appears to me, part translation of Latin mihi visum est it seemed so to me, I decided
1 : recommendation regarding a decision or course of conduct

paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:34pm
kill the other ppl your going against thats what i would do
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:31pm
^^^thats a bit harsh
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:50pm

Originally posted by paintballer2584 paintballer2584 wrote:

kill the other ppl your going against thats what i would do

yea that is harsh

sportdeamon89 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportdeamon89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:15pm
dude, u got no confidence.  Just get in their and be pumped up and confident and you'll do a lot better.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Trigger
Flatline (woodsball only)
14" Ultralite
Car Stock (woodsball only)
R-T (not installed)
Shocktech Gas-thru Grip
Macro-Line
NW Drop Forward
68/4500 Nitro Duck Xstream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 6:42pm

sea wolf shut up my cocker owns urs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 6:42pm
and yes i have seen it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haunted98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 6:46pm
well me and my team walked the field and we found some main lanes to shoot so we should get 2 out off the break.  Thanks for all the help everyone.  Ill post in this topic how i do.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 6:50pm

Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

Did anybody correct his spelling?

Main Entry: ad·vice
Pronunciation: &d-'vIs
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French avis opinion, probably from the phrase ce m'est a vis that appears to me, part translation of Latin mihi visum est it seemed so to me, I decided
1 : recommendation regarding a decision or course of conduct
that was a bit useless and not helpful theere wolfy

as for the orignal question just be cool and play it out as a regular game.

sportdeamon89 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportdeamon89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:51pm

be cool about it and good luck

A-5
E-Grip
JCS Trigger
Flatline (woodsball only)
14" Ultralite
Car Stock (woodsball only)
R-T (not installed)
Shocktech Gas-thru Grip
Macro-Line
NW Drop Forward
68/4500 Nitro Duck Xstream
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 8:00pm
Since you are the back player you need to really communicate with your team. You have to be the eyes for your other 2 team mates. They have a higher risk of getting shot so they can't stick their heads out and look to see what is going on like you can. You need to tell them where the other team is, what they are doing, if they are moving, where they are moving, when it is safe to move up, when to stay low, ect. Good luck.
p8ntball4life98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntball4life98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 8:40pm
shoot paint like a mad man dont stop shooting until u hear a guy on the other team yell out then go for the next guy and also talk to your team mates cause i am a front player and when u dont communicate with them the will get bunkered cause it happend to me and trust me they will get mad when they get bunkered
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic