Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How dumb do i think these americains are?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:14pm
Just a comment- there hasn't been one Munky post without a mispell.

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:10pm
how did I guess he was spec-ed....

A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:17pm
i was born in america and live there sometimes like summer but i have to say the americans are kinda uh stupid and obese and violent and have social issues and are being overrun by minorities (i'm not predjiduce but if you're going to live in the US shouldn't you be able to speak english) anyway stupid not entirley helpful they gave me a job gullable definetly
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

i was born in america and live there sometimes like summer but i have to say the americans are kinda uh stupid and obese and violent and have social issues and are being overrun by minorities (i'm not predjiduce but if you're going to live in the US shouldn't you be able to speak english) anyway stupid not entirley helpful they gave me a job gullable definetly

you gone done it now boy....

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:48pm
Hahahahahah munky's a retard!

Edited by Apu
I need a new Sig...
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by munky! munky! wrote:

Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Its Americans you freakin idiot, not Americains. Geez you are retarded,
and not learning disability retarded.... like head tilted, hand
crooked, drool from the mouth retarded.

so now its ok to make fun of "specail needs" people. jeez how low will you people stoop. first by hijacking a thread and terning it into "munky cant spell!!! HAAAA"

You spelled special wrong.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:15pm
yeah, i really am getting sick and tired of going to macdonalds and ordering a number two, and the guy is from calcuta somewhere and doesnt know what in the world i just said, i think, if you are going to put people in a job, where all they do is talk and count money all day THEY NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH, i do not speak farci, or pashtu, or arabic or any other language, we should be like the french, you should have to pass a language exam to become a citizen!
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:22pm
^seriously^

We need to go back to the old system where they had to pass a citizenship test(history, capitals, government, ect.) and learn english in order to get citizenship.

RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:34pm
It's kinda hard to take someone seriously when their spelling is worse than a 5 year olds...  Is it really that hard to proof read so you don't sound like a dumbass?
pb_sk8_kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb_sk8_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:42pm

Tell me boy, when your ancestors crossed the Atlantic Ocean, did they speak the native tougne?  No they did not, but the native tribes still helped them by theaching the White men how to survive (hunting, growing food ect.)
What i'm trying to say is TRY AND BE BETTER THAN YOUR ANCESTORS AND BE MORE CULTURALLY ACCEPTING AND LESS PREDJIDUCE!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:45pm
We can't force people to start speaking english...
YONK~!~
Check This Out
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:07am
Originally posted by munky! munky! wrote:

[QUOTE=WGP guy]

Umm, can you learn sentance structure, grammer, and proper punctuation. Then I will attempt to read it.

Sheesh, Canadians.

its the internet, no one cares about grammer, spelling. if i eddited all of my 3000 posts id still be on post 1500...

Not true apu PM'd me whining about my grammer sarcasticly and wasted about 7 seconds of my life

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:11am

i was born in america and live there sometimes like summer but i have to say the americans are kinda uh stupid and obese and violent and have social issues and are being overrun by minorities (i'm not predjiduce but if you're going to live in the US shouldn't you be able to speak english anyway stupid not entirley helpful they gave me a job gullable definetly

My point exactly theres no reason you should have to take a second language if some mexicans or japanese or whatever wanna come to america they can learn our language im not gonna spend my time learning theirs just so they can understand me if i ever need to go to a dif country then i learn their language until then its pointless i dunno who exactly made it so you gotta learn a dif language but whoever did deserves to be shot for being so retarded

And yes i know once again i dident use grammer if you wanna go whine about it go cry to someone else and dont waste my time cause i dont wanna hear you "female dog" and moan cause im not doing things your way

Edited by DracoPlasm

pb_sk8_kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb_sk8_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:17am
Aight that's cool bro.  Your first post made it seem like you wanted all immigrants to be forced to learn english, but i understand where you coming from.  Yeah it does kinda seem like they would want to learn the language if they moved somewhere.  But we shouldn't force it 'cuz that would be lame. 
BuffaloSolda1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, inapropriate image 6/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloSolda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:19am
Canadas not a real country. We own it.
TK by PB4MS.COM
44445 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iím blank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 44445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

What the HELL are you trying to say? I think everyone here cares about sentence structure. Fruitass canadians..

Yep, thats me big ol' **edited**gy ass canadian.
lukeylouk View Drop Down
y r u wrid abtu grmar? i cn spel fine.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeylouk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:35am
 i love canadain girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:03pm
I'm going to stay away from munky!'s grammar and spelling issues for this one.

One. It may be "legal" that you made money from this scam idea, but it's still wrong. This is why people fight over abortion: "legalizing" it is fine, but is it wrong? Should it be in our definition of right and wrong?

Two. You said that people who take the SATs can't vote? What the heck are you smoking?

Three. Higher living expenses are totally unrelated to education. Ever hear of inheritance? Lottery winnings? Injury settlements? There are plenty of complete idiots out there who are also filthy rich.

Conclusion: You stole money from people for laughs, with no regard to morals. Then you come on a forum to brag about it to a bunch of people who absolutely hate you (don't assume I do, just stating what I see).

And so far you have yet to use facts to back up your ideas, at least as far as I can see.

I suggest you avoid making posts that are easily hijacked into wars. Canada vs USA, politics, religion, any debatable subject... just don't do it. This is for your own good. If I hated you so much that I couldn't stand your posts, I wouldn't open them.

Hopefully you'll somehow convince everyone here that you're not an idiot and that you might have something to say (assuming these are true).

Good luck!
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:03pm
you people here (the ones trashing the US ) make Canada look bad. Real bad. stop being morons.

Benny go home!
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:07pm
I didnt bother to read the last 3 pages of replies but....

Did anyone else notice he spelled americans wrong, and then proceeded to label Americans as dumb?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic