FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

if you dont like smart parts come here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:16pm
Ive heard of AGD but i cant say ive heard of CCI and Freeflow could you give me some links to a few of their products? i dont pay much attention to who makes the products so i may just now recognize the name

Well wether smartparts is nice or not doesnt change the fact its smart of them to attempt to elimate their competitors cause admit it or not you all know if smartparts was the last company that made the types of guns you wanted youd buy them....either that or youd stop playin paintball

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:23pm
CCI makes the Phantom, Freeflow makes Autocockers and Autococker parts.
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:27pm
Thankfully a judge ruled in favor of the smaller companies because he actually read SP's argument and realize they didnt have a working patent, just the guy who invented the stuff working for them. Therefor they were denied claims. Hurray for smart people, not smart parts.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 5:46pm
^^^^^   That's not what happened...   Not even close.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 6:14pm
Clark, you've simply started calling people's evidence and ideas ludicrous and bad-mouthing those who came here. This is NOT the place to do that, if you'd like to continue with your actions, go find a forum about some lame card game. Start backing yourself up with facts, because for the past 3 pages all you've done is come up with random rantings and the word "ridiculous". No one is going to continue to listen to you if that's all you're going to say, and, frankly, you're starting to make yourself sound like an idiot because you're not even trying to come up with good arguments.

Personally, I think Smart Parts makes great guns in general, and pretty good parts. However, my problem with them is that they're forcing some (in my opinion anyway) better, if smaller, companies out of the market(ie:WDP, ICD, ALKAMP). They've already forced some really great companies out of making electronic guns, which is quite sad in my opinion.

However, the idea that Smart Parts is going to have a monopoly on the paintball industry is pretty innacurate. Companies like WGP and Tippmann probably make more money than SP, even selling mechanical markers.

-Will finish later, brother wants the computer...
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 6:18pm

Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Smaller paintball companies are crap anyways they never have the right stuff and if they get beat by smart parts oh well thats business you dont start out at the top

Dude, just shut up. What you're saying is just because smart parts is a bigger company, their regulators and LPRs and markers out class those of smaller companies like...say, AKA? Or freeflow?

Sorry, but thats stupider than the Idea of Enos conforming to something.

....either that or youd stop playin paintball

id quit. No reason to spend that much money on something that wont work so you will be over charged for it to be fixed or replaced.

Edited by Gatyr
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 7:23pm

Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

Clark, you've simply started calling people's evidence and ideas ludicrous and bad-mouthing those who came here.

No, I haven't.

Go back and check - I used "ludicrous" twice.  Once to describe a ludicrous statement that SP are Nazis (etc), and once to describe a ludicrous theory that it is somehow wrong to patent inventions that are really really good but ok to patent inventions that are not so good.

I stand by my use of "ludicrous" in those two instances.

As to facts - I have provided facts.  I have provided great detail as to exactly what happened in the SP v. WDP case.  Many subsequent posters simply didn't read, didn't understand, or didn't care. 

As soon as somebody comes up with an actual argument - instead of "SP r teh evil", I will address that argument.

Can rational people dislike SP?  Sure - Rico (for instance) makes some good points (although he has the facts slightly wrong), and I can respect his dislike of SP.  Most posters in this and similar threads, however, are far from rational.

If my impatience is showing through, it is because we have had these SP threads for months, on every paintball forum on the internet.  And in each and every thread, the same ludicrous "arguments" keep coming up.  After slapping them down for the zillionth time, I start to get testy - particularly when people obviously haven't even read what was already posted.

Quote However, the idea that Smart Parts is going to have a monopoly on the paintball industry is pretty innacurate.

It is more than that.  That idea is ludicrous.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 7:45pm
Face it you guys just think business is all about making friends ive got news for you its not its about making money wake up little children the worlds a cold place its not filled with flowers and teddy bears gatyr your gonna have a rude awakening one day hopefully by then though youll have a sense of what business is about

And theres no need to get volgur here you need to learn to control your anger your gonna end up being the kinda scum who get sent to prison for not being able to control themselves

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Smaller paintball companies are crap anyways they never have the right stuff and if they get beat by smart parts oh well thats business you dont start out at the top

Dude, just shut up. What you're saying is just because smart parts is a bigger company, their regulators and LPRs and markers out class those of smaller companies like...say, AKA? Or freeflow?

Sorry, but thats stupider than the Idea of Enos conforming to something.

....either that or youd stop playin paintball

id quit. No reason to spend that much money on something that wont work so you will be over charged for it to be fixed or replaced.

After re-reading my post it does a bit off my point is more towards smart parts and other businesses including the small ones are just that business business is about making money smartparts methods may not be the best but their smart if they did some how make it so they were the only people that made these guns most not all...but most people would just buy from them so they could continue playing or people like you would give up the sport thats what people here dont seem to understand business is business its about making money thats it you make quality products and make money thats all those are the facts like em or not it doesnt matter those are them and they arent gonna change if anything the worlds just gonna get colder so i suggest adjusting and comming to the realization that not everyone is out to be all buddy buddy

MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 7:59pm
Good job with the punctuation tard.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:00pm
You just now noticed i dont use punctuation? wow your really slow may i suggest the retard forum?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:04pm

You just now noticed i dont use punctuation? wow your really slow may i suggest the retard forum?

Punctuation does more than just slow you down. It actually gives the impression that you're intelligent. So if you were to use punctuation, people might just think you were misguided intead of a pure idiot.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Punctuation does more than just slow you down. It actually gives the impression that you're intelligent. So if you were to use punctuation, people might just think you were misguided intead of a pure idiot.

Oh gee your right i really really care about what the people on the tippmann forum think about me cause that really effects my life......

MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:09pm
It does effect your life, and it shows us that you suck at life.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:10pm
Oh and thats the last thing i want the people on the tippmann forum to think i suck at life oh man if they think that ill never be able to get a job or a car or retire or anything

Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:10pm

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

^^^^^   That's not what happened...   Not even close.

From what I read from court documents, that's what I gathered. However if you are the fountain of knowledge here, enlighten myself and everyone else with the wrong premenissions.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:11pm

Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Oh gee your right i really really care about what the people on the tippmann forum think about me cause that really effects my life......

Weakest reply ever. The point isn't how it affects your life, it's the effectiveness of your arguments. How many people have just skimmed right over your replies? I bet half the people that even opened this thread have. I know I would if people hadn't made any big deal out of it.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:11pm
You do realize that nobody but total asstards take an illiterate Xbox fanboy seriously on here right?
I need a new Sig...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:15pm
May i ask why everyone is so concerned with MY punctuation which has NOTHING to do with them? i mean either you guys have no life or yours is so pathetic you start telling others what to do as if it concerned you in some way

Ive suggested this once ill suggest it again if you dont like the way i type dont read my posts its a simple solution no ones forcing you to so dont

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:24pm

May i ask why everyone is so concerned with MY punctuation which has NOTHING to do with them?

I already answered that.

i mean either you guys have no life or yours is so pathetic you start telling others what to do as if it concerned you in some way

We're making recommendations to improve your image. Even so, telling others what to do is normally a sign of megalomania, or telling of a position of power.

Ive suggested this once ill suggest it again if you dont like the way i type dont read my posts its a simple solution no ones forcing you to so dont

Like I said, many people don't. However, I'll probably hound your posts just so I can laugh at them or debunk the crap that spews from your shallow mind lest some gulliable person reads it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic