Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

if you dont like smart parts come here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
zombieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if you dont like smart parts come here
    Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:35pm
why do you guys not like smart parts and if i get like no replies i will know why because you guys dont have an answer
My setup
Red ion
Red system x drop
Red New designz trigger
Red q lock feed neck
68/45 crossfire blue
eggy
Soon to Come
Element Ion Body and Frame
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:39pm
Nobody likes smart parts cause they are always sueing smaller companies for stuff so they can get more money, and becasue of htis many companies are unable to make new markers/equipment casue SP is trying to tm everything. so cause of this, there is alot less competition in the pb buisness. if there is a reason pb gets ruined, sp will be part of the problem.
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:42pm
... try the search button...
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:47pm
I have no problem with them they make good products and thats what i care about what they do is their business as long as their products dont suck ill continue to like them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:48pm
^^^yeah but if it wasnt for them, chances are you'd see some better products out there. cheaper prices to.

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]^^^yeah but if it wasnt for them, chances are you'd see some better products out there. cheaper prices to.

Thats why

Props to my Dogg BLAND

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:51pm
lol

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:52pm
Alright, I'm here.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:53pm
All i use smartparts for is barrels and little stuff not guns i dont do autocockers and scuh and nothing is stopping other companies from making better barrels cheaper or other stuff cheaper just the guns which i could care less about

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:04pm
I wouldnt buy a single thing from them.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

I have no problem with them they make good products and thats what i care about what they do is their business as long as their products dont suck ill continue to like them

werd to that

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:04am

SP sues everyone to make more money to make it short. i guess they tried to patent guns operated on solenoids. a little while ago WDP won in a trial against them. SP barrels are cool and shockers are OK but SP are run by a bunch of a-holes

impulse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 3- prejiduce/hate thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:05am
Smart Parts rules yo.
6,600 posts. I need a lifE
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:21am
Originally posted by jaked588 jaked588 wrote:

SP sues everyone to make more money to make it short. i guess they tried to patent guns operated on solenoids. a little while ago WDP won in a trial against them. SP barrels are cool and shockers are OK but SP are run by a bunch of a-holes

What about impulses?

I think SP makes great products(Barrels, shocker, impulse) but they are asses so thats why I hate them

Props to my Dogg BLAND
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Ilovepaintball1 Ilovepaintball1 wrote:

What about impulses?

Nobody has ever been able to complete a full review of an impulse, they usually die after climbing 3/4 of the way up the feedneck to attach and fill their hopper.

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:00am

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:31am

Most people don't like Smart Parts because people like to jump on bandwagons, even when they have absolutely no understanding of the issues.  That way, they don't have to think for themselves.

As demonstrated in this thread, most of the people who dislike SP do so on a foundation of misunderstood facts, wild rumors, and a fundamental lack of understanding of economics and intellectual property.

To summarize:  Most people dislike SP because they (not SP) are stupid sheep.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:26am
Well i dont personally know anyone from SP so i cant say any of them are assholes but sueing someone to make more money is business and thats what SP is a business the object is to make money and get more customers not make friends with all your competitors ill agree sueing everyone isent nice but thats business

mattk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:55pm
If any  of you where in the same position as smart parts (Having a design that your company invented} you would want to get your money from the design. You could look at it positively and say smart parts is pushing people to come up with better mor ingenious designs to power there new markers.
Check out the team site
Tippmann torment team site

Macdev cyborg black/yellow #371, evil scion 68/4500, ccm no rise
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:22pm
i love sp, got an imp. To tell you the truth id take my imp over any tippmann, anyday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic