Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What sniper upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
98c355355 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c355355 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What sniper upgrades
    Posted: 27 November 2004 at 4:52pm
I have a 98c and a dye excel barrel.I play woodsball and have come to like using sniper tactics I have about $300 to spend on upgrades i just dont know what to get.This is a question for all of u snipers out there
tippy 98c
14" dye excel barrel
adco imp sight
rocket cock 2
6-stage expansion chamber
32 degrees remote coil
Gta front grip
16oz,20oz,and12oz CO2
soon to get R/T and also a stock
f@ll3n 5nip3r View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f@ll3n 5nip3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:00pm

first of all,i wouldnt use the word sniper...it just doesnt work out to well on this forum use like back man or something

r/t,flatline,stock

anti:
flatline
egg 2
fender guitars
cyclone
xbox live gamertag:fall3n 5nip3r
steam tag:fallen sniper
ADD ME!!!

"SO I bought an Angel, How the hell do I shoot it.." -jmac3
98c355355 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c355355 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:04pm
cmon ppl.
tippy 98c
14" dye excel barrel
adco imp sight
rocket cock 2
32 degrees remote coil
Gta front grip
16oz,20oz,and12oz CO2
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by f@ll3n 5nip3r f@ll3n 5nip3r wrote:

first of all,i wouldnt use the word sniper...it just doesnt work out to well on this forum use like back man or something

r/t,flatline,stock

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:29pm
A M-40A3.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
98c355355 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c355355 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:41pm
cmon ppl. answer please
tippy 98c
14" dye excel barrel
adco imp sight
rocket cock 2
32 degrees remote coil
Gta front grip
16oz,20oz,and12oz CO2
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:48pm
Go to a hunting shop. Buy the most expensive scope you can find. If it's anything under $400, it won't be good enough. You need a good one to snipe people dead. And get a ghillie suit, then you'll snipe muppets fo sho.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 6:12pm

*SNIPERS DO NOT EXIST IN PAINTBALL*

sneaking around and hiding doesn't make you a sniper. if you want good woodsball upgrades, get a flatline and a stock. the R/T is good, but you have to have an electric hopper for that.

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
firefighter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firefighter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 6:39pm
flatline, r/t, and an electric hopper

98c
polished internals
flatline barrel
soon to come
collapsible stock
remote line
red dot sight

Redstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 7:06pm

Man, snipers DO exist. They are the people who recon the opponents, and pick off key opponents! They crawl and stalk up to their opponents without being seen, pick them off without being heard and then silently slink away. How often do you seen the average rec baller doing this?

Get bipod, good long range barrel (flatline?) and five your marker a camo or flat black paint. You could also try making a ghilie suit. I did and its amazing.

www.freewebs.com/paintballsnipers

----My New 2004 M3 Discord Snowboard! ----
autosniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autosniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 8:54pm

This is all u need to a paintball "sniper" :

Flatline Barrel-$100

Good paintballs-$30 for 1000

Good camo for marker, mask, and a guille suit.- $50( i made a guille with 26 bucks)

Good aim and patience- priceless

Grand Total- $180 and a lot of time

"DON'T RUN, YOU'LL JUST DIE TIRED"
98c
flatline
rt
2x trig
empire rev.
bi-pod
remote line
grn to blk fade w/ blk flames

Asky26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asky26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Redstar Redstar wrote:

Man, snipers DO exist. They are the people who recon the opponents, and pick off key opponents! They crawl and stalk up to their opponents without being seen, pick them off without being heard and then silently slink away. How often do you seen the average rec baller doing this?

Get bipod, good long range barrel (flatline?) and five your marker a camo or flat black paint. You could also try making a ghilie suit. I did and its amazing.

Snipers do not exist.  The people that do recon are are called scouts.  Snipers sit in the back and use extreme skill and acuracy with high powered rifles from a range that is undefendable and pick off key people.  They do use covert tactics which is what a good woodsball player does but you can't be a sniper in paintball.

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Redstar Redstar wrote:

No. Snipers pick off key opponents? I played speedball and I do that, does that make me a sniper? Everyone on the field always tries to take out key targets, your not special. Anyone tries to hit an opponent without being seen, even if you don't want to be a sniper, it just works better if they don't see you. That basic info. And there's no way you can't be heard. A painball gun makes a loud noise, no matter what kind of gun it is, you'll be heard. And if you try to crawl away, you'll be moving to slow and be in a position where you're unprepared to fight. How often do I see the average rec baller do this? All the time. No one goes out in the woods and makes a big noise and is trying to be seen, does that make every paintballer a sniper? Bi pods suck, if you lay on your stomach your in a horrible attack position, and you can't see behind or around you at all. And when you lay down, your veiw is dractically reduced compared to when your standing up. Flatline doesn't do anything, it adds range, but it won't break any farther than any other barrel would. Ghillie suits are useless, anyone can tell a pile of rags from a tree in the short ranges of paintball. Ghillie suits are designed for distanced of 200+ meters, which is way farther than what ANY paintball gun will EVER shoot. Anyone closer than that, they become useless, just like trying to snipe in paintball.

pwned
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Asky26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asky26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:31pm
Jeeps the man ^^^^^ Pwned indeed

Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:37pm

the purpose of a sniper is to take out targets effectively, OUTSIDE of enemy firing range, without being detected.

Now then...most snipers operate at a range of 3000 yards. that's the width of Niagra Falls from the U.S. side to the Canada side. Last time I checked, no paintball gun is even remotely capable of this, no matter how hard you try to lob your shot.

Also, a sniper has to remain undetected. Kinda hard to do in paintball, where your effective range is about 75 feet, and you start shooting. Most people are gonna find you right away if you fire more than one shot.

Just because you sneak up on someone doesn't make you a sniper either. it just makes you sneaky. that's all.

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 12:57am

While the argument against snipers in paintball is totally valid, different people get into paintball for different reasons.  For some players, taking on the role of a sniper may be more important than the actual tally of kills.  People that play airsoft do the role thing all of the time and some may just feel the same about paintball. 

Let them do what they want

Sent from a phone booth
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:00am
ok "sniper"....well i would get the flatline or any other really accurate barrel, i like the all american, but its your choice. sight rail with mounted scope(dont expect to use the scope for aiming, instead use it to watch or study yur opponents from a far distance) would be helpful. remote coil or drop forward, which one you want is preference, and a stock for better aiming unless u want to save money and just use your C02 tank as a stock. all of that should fall under 300
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

While the argument against snipers in paintball is totally valid, different people get into paintball for different reasons.  For some players, taking on the role of a sniper may be more important than the actual tally of kills.  People that play airsoft do the role thing all of the time and some may just feel the same about paintball. 

Let them do what they want

i agree
gaumer View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 1:46pm
get a flatline and ghillie suit dont get a r/t you dont need to shoot that fast when ur a sniper there are snipers in paintball taking out key players is more than just sneaky it takes a lot of skill and practice
whatever
wahoofan627 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahoofan627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 3:52pm
Get a flatline, stock, remote line, and maybe a laser sight. A hunting sight WILL NOT WORK IN PAINBALL!!!!! Painball guns arent near the accuracy of real rifles and have nowhere near the range so it is just a waste of money. Plus the only way you can really act as a sniper is in scenario play. Don't get the RT either. If you are a sniper you dont shoot much, it just gives away your position. The most important thing to get is a good barrel and practice your aim a ton

Edited by wahoofan627
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic