FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Forum Patches available!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:41pm
OK. Since it has been brought up several times...

YES... there is a No-Selling Rule for this forum.

I am not selling these patches for profit, I am merely DISTRIBUTING them.

The patch was thought up and designed for the purpose of identifying fellow forum members on the field. The whole idea of the patch originates from forum members, the design of the patch was drawn up and voted upon by forum members, and the patches themselves were made, ordered and paid out of pocket by forum members.

The patch was designed by Sandman. The initial patch distribution was through the financing and efforts of CaffineAddict. I merely took over with the second batch.

They are not being sold for personal gain. They are being distributed as a service to forum members.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:21pm
Edited 10/30/2008: Please note, website that used to provide ordering instructions was lost. Directions for ordering patches below:

">

As designed by Sandman, and voted upon years ago by the forum at large... these were once donned only by OMHW team members and old old old Forum regulars (and a few other lucky saps who were able to get their mitts on one). Now you can get one too!

You can sew these anywhere you want. Your hat, your left chest, heck... put one on your butt! Standard placement, however, is on your right shoulder/sleeve. Center it on your sleeve, and place it about two inches down from the seam.

Payment is accepted in the form of Money Order or Paypal.

To purchase patches, please email me using the address stated in my Profile.

The patches are priced at $2.75 USD each.
Five patches for $10.50 USD.

This is a slight increase over the old cost, to reflect changes in postage rates since first offered.

Prices include shipping to US addresses.

Canadian Players: Please add $0.50 USD to your order to account for higher postage.

International Players: Please email for postage rate.

Thanks!

Edited by ShortyBP - 05 September 2011 at 8:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic