Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Distraction........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:21pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

That idea has been thought of months ago and has been used several times by several other people...so keep thinkin and try not to get a headache.

just about every idea has been thought of already, at least by the noobs. every other week there's a post about a tank or a bazooka, or being a sniper

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Skorpion317 Skorpion317 wrote:

That idea has been thought of months ago and has been used several times by several other people...so keep thinkin and try not to get a headache.

just about every idea has been thought of already, at least by the noobs. every other week there's a post about a tank or a bazooka, or being a sniper

You got that right, its never ending...it will jus continue on and on and on and on......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by Skorpion317 Skorpion317 wrote:

You got that right, its never ending...it will jus continue on and on and on and on......

or paintball shotguns, or paintmines, or fighter jets that shoot huge paintball missles (ok, i made that last one up, but I'll bet there's a noob who'll see it and go "AWESOME idea!")

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:08pm

fighter jet that shoots paintball missiles awesome idea!!! j/k u could make a fake body and fold it into a bag or whatever then you can unfold it on the feild and set it up that would distract them

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

fighter jet that shoots paintball missiles awesome idea!!! j/k u could make a fake body and fold it into a bag or whatever then you can unfold it on the feild and set it up that would distract them

The only a person that would be able to set up a decoy in the field and before any game would be a staff member of the field, a regular game player wouldnt have enough time and know exactly where the opposing team will be at the time after the game starts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:28pm

Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

The only a person that would be able to set up a decoy in the field and before any game would be a staff member of the field, a regular game player wouldnt have enough time and know exactly where the opposing team will be at the time after the game starts.

no, but you could set up the decoy on a trail to your base. that way, any attacking players would be fooled by the decoy, while you have the opportunity to shoot them from a concealed position. It could work, in theory, but I doubt this would ever actually work on the field unless it was a night game.

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:38pm
That would only happened if yer not part of a huge woodsball game or a scenario, the regular player still wouldnt have enough time to set up, cus chances are, the opposing team could be all over him before he could finish setting up and like I said before...the field staff would be the only ones who are able to do a setup like that since they are authorized and have the time to do so.
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:25pm

Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

Thats why you give him a ghillie suit.

Are you kiddin me with the price of a ghile suit I'd never put one on a decoy.

g-bilt shibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g-bilt shibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:27pm

you could use a blow up doll.....might blow away though lol

I once took an extra mask and hopper in a bag i carried with me into the feild (so they didnt know I put a bag of paint over them saying it was for reinforcements)

I set the mask up with the strap around a tree branch then balanced the hopper on the dirt mound a few inches below the mask .....the hopper fell over and the mask got hit...noone  fessed up about shooting it so I assume it was a stray shot that hit it..... It wasnt efective enough for me to do it again and the people i play with know about it now and wont let me take a small bag into the feild again...

I would rather sit and wait for a person to walk past...just as effective

Edited by g-bilt shibby
The difference between the possible and impossible is determination.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:27pm
^ thats a wanna be sniper.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:51pm
not really I do that, just wait for the dude to get to wear he wont notice you, and after you shoot dont move so when he leaves he feels like a retard cuz he didnt even know where it came from.
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:12pm
that is a sniper
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
ih8rebels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ih8rebels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:53pm
i say make your fake dude, carry it on the field, do all that. just tell us when and where its gonna be cuz i REALLY wanna be there to see that. dont get too upset with the jokes, and the outcome, and the many jokes about the outcome. do it man, do it.
98custom
14" sp allamerican
32degrees expchamber/drop
cammo paint
remote
tac-light on stock barrell
NVG (gen1)
devilBelow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilBelow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:12pm
if u want a distraction, a friend told me once that he was at a game and a guy on his team threw a smoke grenade and a huge area of the field was covered in a thick red smoke... it might work

Edited by devilBelow
~devilBelow
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 8:16pm
or get like a naked chick to walk out in the middle of the field.....it WILL work trust me
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 6:56pm
^^^I don't suppose your sister/mom is busy right now.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 9:25pm
 Or yur grandma.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 10:01pm

Stupid idea, but it'd be cool.  Rig your fake dude with explosives and red paint so when it blows it sprays red everywhere... That'd distract the hell out of someone if they were stupid enough to fall for it.  Otherwise, use smokebombs and throw them.  They'll focus their attention on the smoke and hten you can flank them.  Legal in my woodsball book, hahaha.   I got some other tricks, that involve explosives. Different story.. hahaha.  You could eliminate teh bunker.. and the people inside!!!

Curt08 T.T.S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curt08 T.T.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 9:13pm

i did something like that and it workd..we didnt use a person we had a high lbs test fishing line tied to a tree like 25 feet away and we were hidin and when they were close we pulled the line to shake the tree so they shot the tree and we shot them..they fell for it every time

98 custom
Flatline
JCS folding stock
Tasco red dot sight
32* expansion chamber

plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 6:38pm

You could get a player whos been shot to streak the feild, he might get shot a couple times. A couple thousand times. But it would distract them. Or at least get em to close their eyes.

You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic