Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
68 [59.65%]
46 [40.35%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:51pm
Enos sucks so much... He removes people's sigs when they are too big so they don't eff with the 56k user's speed.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:13pm
well it's forum rules...he just making sure people follow them...it's not to be a **edited**..
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:36pm

This annoys me much more than any moderator.

Benny go home!
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:38pm
It doesn't help that at least 6 people have used that image...and not one of them has managed to fix 'agianst'

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 8:44pm
Wait, I was complaining about the image not praising it, I too noticed they spelled against wrong. That shows how smart most anti-enos folk are

Benny go home!
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:24pm
Does it matter? Who says you have to like a moderator. I'm sure he couldn't care less who is "anti/pro shenk".
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Theyre just mad because i nuked their gigantormous sigs, or gave them a strike for flaming people.

Maybe or it could be because your an idotic tool.

An idiotic tool who can spell Terrell?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 2:35am
a tool of what anyway?

believe it or not, there is actually some meaning to the word other than a general purpose insult.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:29am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

It doesn't help that at least 6 people have used that image...and not one of them has managed to fix 'agianst'

You expect them to know it's wrong even after you point it out?

Notice how every debate turns into a religious debate somehow?
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:31am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

You expect them to know it's wrong even after you point it out?

Notice how every debate turns into a religious debate somehow?

Notice how almost all the threads I post in I end up hijaking?
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:32am
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Theyre just mad because i nuked their gigantormous sigs, or gave them a strike for flaming people.

Maybe or it could be because your an idotic tool.

An idiotic tool who can spell Terrell?

What? the last time I checked I spelled it just right. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/teamRosterDetails.jsp ?id=9949. Now do you think maybe you can re-phrase that ao it makes sense and doens't sound so retarted?

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:36am
Way to change what you had in your sig, and it is STILL spelt wrong. You originally had "Torrel".  And now you have "Terrel". Its "Terrell" smacktard.

I'm ashamed you are an Eagles fan.

And adrenilinejunky: he's a tool to the man, man. ;)

sporx wrote:
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:40am
It looks ok to me,I just looked at the eagles website and its spelled fine. Also since when is "spelt" a word.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:42am
That's cause you just changed it, retard.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:44am

It looks ok to me,I just looked at the eagles website and its spelled fine. Also since when is "spelt" a word.

Yes, I made a mistake, but atleast i'll admit to it. You changed your sig twice, to make it look like you are teh all great non-mistakey person of fluff.

sporx wrote:
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:45am
Yea from "o" to "e" but I didn't change it after that. Wow you called me a retard your in what kindergarten? Did you think of that "great" insult all by yourself or did you mommy and daddy have to help you?

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:48am

Yes, I made a mistake, but atleast i'll admit to it. You changed your sig twice, to make it look like you are teh all great non-mistakey person of fluff.

Please go back to kindergarten and learn to spell and take your idotic friend funky with you. You too might be able to help eachother re-learn your ABC's.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:57am

Yea from "o" to "e" but I didn't change it after that. Wow you called me a retard your in what kindergarten? Did you think of that "great" insult all by yourself or did you mommy and daddy have to help you?

Like hell you didn't. And now you are blatantly lieing to all of the forum. First you had Torrel. Then it was Terrel. Now it is Terrell. Own up to your mistakes butt-head.

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:58am

Like hell you didn't. And now you are blatantly lieing to all of the forum. First you had Torrel. Then it was Terrel. Then it was Terrell. Own up to your mistakes butt-head.

Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:58am

Like hell you didn't. And now you are blatantly lieing to all of the forum. First you had Torrel. Then it was Terrel. Then it was Terrell. Own up to your mistakes butt-head.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic