Poll Question: Enos Shenk?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
68 [59.65%]
46 [40.35%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:31pm

I am completely for open discussion/debate/critisism on any and all religion. 

As to Enos, he is making Pro-Carbine parts, that makes him good in my books.   

On a side note; Enos is definately not "PC".   I think I would call him Anti-PC...   Heck I think he uses a Macintosh too...

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:34pm
That's my biggest problem with Enos.  We are the Microsoft Borg.  Resistence is futile.  You will be assimilated.
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:39pm

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I am not changing my story.  I am merely clarifying my original statement.

If we disscussed these things in a civilized manner, no problem, but we dont.  If people just called up what we are, I wouldnt have a problem, but I am in no way a "jessus freak".

And no, I am not new002.  I am just tired with all the christianity bashing on here.  I know you are a christian adrenalinejunky, but its just a few times too many for me.

Wow, all of a sudden, you get labeled New002!!! That’s pretty harsh.

Edited by new002
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:40pm
ever see the episode where the borg go into confusion? thats about the efficiency of windows :)
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:40pm

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

That's my biggest problem with Enos.  We are the Microsoft Borg.  Resistence is futile.  You will be assimilated.

lol...

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:22am
I laugh at the morons who try to outsmart Enos or any of the mods.. particularly that one kid who made the crappy Halo "Enos sucks" video.

And I don't think Enos has an anti-Christianity campaign.. he has an anti-sheep campaign. As he says over and over.. think for yourself.

Those who don't think for themselves are the same people that people mean when they say "fanatics": indoctrinated people who can't back up their beliefs logically, but stick to them with a determination that wearies us all...

Back to the original topic: People who break rules, get guested, then come back and insist they didn't know they had broken a rule like "DO NOT SELL ON THE FORUM" deserve to be smacked. That's where all the "OMGZ ENOS ESH TEH SUCK MOD" people come from.

Edited by AdmiralSenn
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:24am
anti, refer to sig for further information.

A-5
E-grip
32º W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32º bottomline
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:33am
Just another forumer to me, with a funky name that I don't believe I'm pronouncing right.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:36am
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

And I don't think Enos has an anti-Christianity campaign.. he has an anti-sheep campaign. As he says over and over.. think for yourself.

Those who don't think for themselves are the same people that people mean when they say "fanatics": indoctrinated people who can't back up their beliefs logically, but stick to them with a determination that wearies us all...

Thats why i really respect you on that senn, you have a clue. If someone honestly believes in jesus, well good for them. I just believe that faith and religion is a personal thing, and going to some big church and listening to some pompous pastor waters down whats important.

Oh and junkie, im very polite about helping people with gun problems. Granted i dont have much patience with problems that could easily be solves by reading the manual.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

And I don't think Enos has an anti-Christianity
campaign.. he has an anti-sheep campaign. As he says over and over..
think for yourself.

Those who don't think for themselves are the same people that
people mean when they say "fanatics": indoctrinated people who can't
back up their beliefs logically, but stick to them with a determination
that wearies us all...

Thats why i really respect you on that senn, you have a clue. If
someone honestly believes in jesus, well good for them. I just believe
that faith and religion is a personal thing, and going to some big
church and listening to some pompous pastor waters down whats important.

Oh and junkie, im very polite about helping people with gun problems.
Granted i dont have much patience with problems that could easily be
solves by reading the manual.

Not all churches have "pompous pastors that water down whats important". They are some churches left in the US. Atleast the church i go to isnt like that.

EDIT: Im not for or against Enos, i think he has good opinions on somethings, but is rather short with people on others.

Edited by Sammy
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:41am

And I don't think Enos has an anti-Christianity
campaign.. he has an anti-sheep campaign. As he says over and over..
think for yourself.

Those who don't think for themselves are the same people that
people mean when they say "fanatics": indoctrinated people who can't
back up their beliefs logically, but stick to them with a determination
that wearies us all...

Thats why i really respect you on that senn, you have a clue. If
someone honestly believes in jesus, well good for them. I just believe
that faith and religion is a personal thing, and going to some big
church and listening to some pompous pastor waters down whats important.

Oh and junkie, im very polite about helping people with gun problems.
Granted i dont have much patience with problems that could easily be
solves by reading the manual.

hence the word "always"
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:46am

his anti-christainity campaign irks me a lot

How ironic, quite a few peoples pro-christianity campaign irks me alot.

Fair enough.

Mabey threads regarding religion should be banned all together.

pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

I was halfway thinking you were kidding, Darur.

Now you are just frightening me.  Remind me never to put you in charge of anything.

Censorship = teh evilzorz

Bringing back this argument...  **edited**  <-- That is censorship, which keeps many people from being guested.

About Enos though; I realy don't care one way or another.  He does what noone else has the time/patience to do.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:55am

his anti-christainity campaign irks me a lot

How ironic, quite a few peoples pro-christianity campaign irks me alot.

Yeah, they are far more irksome than anything you, or most other people ever do
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 12:55am
A lot of things Enos says get on my nerves, but that's just because of differing opinions. Sometimes it seems like he hates things solely because they're popular. I have no gripes whatsoever about his moderating, hell, I'm glad he's a mod, otherwise we wouldn't have any order here at all. 
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 1:03am
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

A lot of things Enos says get on my nerves, but that's just because of
differing opinions. Sometimes it seems like he hates things solely
because they're popular. I have no gripes whatsoever about his
moderating, hell, I'm glad he's a mod, otherwise we wouldn't have any
order here at all. 

That's exactly what i thought, i just didnt know how to say it. He doesnt like consoles (xbox, halo, ds) or pcs. Those are more popular than their counterparts (mac gaming, macs, etc). But besides all of that, he is a great moderator and without him this forum would be a hell hole..
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 1:12am
And he makes some darn nifty shiz
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 2:09am

I think his hatred for sheep comes mainly from the heard he has following him around.

A-5
E-grip
32º W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32º bottomline
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 2:25am

Actually, I blame myself for Enos, I remember him growing up on this forum like it was yesterday.

Being an authority figure to the kid way back when, I also displayed a snappy attitude around this forum, and now I see myself in him. 

If I had only been nicer back then, maybe things would have being different...

<hehe> Naaa....  He's a good kid, I'm proud.

Betterdays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betterdays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 10:29am

I laugh at the morons who try to outsmart Enos or any of the mods.. particularly that one kid who made the crappy Halo "Enos sucks" video.

Back to the original topic: People who break rules, get guested, then come back and insist they didn't know they had broken a rule like "DO NOT SELL ON THE FORUM" deserve to be smacked. That's where all the "OMGZ ENOS ESH TEH SUCK MOD" people come from.

Great post. Pretty much says all that needs to be said. Bravo.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic