Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On/Off Valve w/ remote line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paintballdude23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdude23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On/Off Valve w/ remote line?
    Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:04pm
I was planning on getting a 32 Degrees Remote Line and I already have a Smart Parts On/Off Valve. Does the Remote Line have its own On/Off with it and/or does a remote line work ok while the Smart Parts On/Off Valve is on. hanks for the help.

Edited by paintballdude23
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:10pm
it should work fine. put the tank on the line, screw down the knob to open up remote, switch the tank valve on.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdude23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:11pm
BTW off topic but are you happy w/ your folding stock I may buy one soon.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:11pm
my 32 degrees remote doesn't have the on off valve but it has the quick release mechinism so after you turn off the pressure and get rid of the pressure inside the remote you can take off the gun without it whiplashing you

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:46pm
yes, i am very satisfied with my stock. one of the first and best upgrades for my gun. the only problem is you cant use your sights with a stock, but i dont use them much anyway, and im getting a sight rail soon. i would highly suggest the folding stock because it is very durable, adjustable, and consealable. if im in a close situation, i fold in the stock and use my drop forward.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdude23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:53pm
If you fold the stock you can still use the sights. Thats one reason I plan to get a folding stock. Is the sight rail higher than the origonal sights? Link?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:24pm

the sight rail was designed to go with the stock. its raised so you can shoulder the gun and aim. but theres not really a front sight unless you make one, or buy one you can attach to your barrel.

http://bentippmann.com/adjustable_sightrail.php

ben tippmann makes the sightrail, and the folding stock, but the folding stock on their site is the newer one which dosent seem to fold. but you can find the folding one anywhere. heres the folding one

when you fold in the stock in, you can still use your sights. its easy with a small drop forward or none to aim with stock folded, but you can do just as well with the remote.

www.bentippmann.com makes some good accessories.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2004 at 3:58am
I have both....Pure Energy Remote Line w/slide check and a Smart Parts On/Off valve on the tank...I recommend that you get them, cus you may never know when that O-ring in the Remote Line quik disconnect could burst (happened to a friend of mine) and when that happens dont panic, jus simply turn the knob on the valve to the "Off" position on the tank.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic