Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drop help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
p8ntballRshaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntballRshaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drop help
    Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:28pm
im buyin a drop from my friend and i dont know how to get the stock tippmann tank adapter off. Can somebody help me please?
MyGun:
98c
16inch barrel
bullet dropfoward
double trigger
egg <-Hoping to get
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:34pm
isn't this the same post i just responded to only with a differnet name
i reject reality and substitute my own
cockerkilla99' View Drop Down
Guested. F-bomb, sexual connotation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:43pm
You take the Allen Wrench that fits in the Allen screw in the ASA under the grip frame, then unscrew it, then take off the hose, buy just fitting wrenches on it and yeah...1st grade stuff...
My Idle
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:44pm

There are two little screws, that take the same size allen wrench as the receiver bolts, on the bottom of the ASA. Unscrew them and then take a 7/16? wrench and take of the hose fitting. Screw the new drop on and reatach the hose.

paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by cockerkilla99' cockerkilla99' wrote:

You take the Allen Wrench that fits in the Allen screw in the ASA under the grip frame, then unscrew it, then take off the hose, buy just fitting wrenches on it and yeah...1st grade stuff...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic