Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JacBacpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacBacpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:34pm
i finally got the gun working, its got a flatline. And im thinkin of getting a stock. whats a really good stock 4 98c.
FLATLINES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF BALLZ!
my setup is
98 custom
double trigger
lapco bigshot 14 in.
12volt revolution

Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:35pm
Cool.. I hate stocks.
JacBacpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacBacpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Bunker_Attack Bunker_Attack wrote:

Cool.. I hate stocks.

thanks 4 the info
FLATLINES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF BALLZ!
my setup is
98 custom
double trigger
lapco bigshot 14 in.
12volt revolution

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Bunker_Attack Bunker_Attack wrote:

Cool.. I hate stocks.

*ROFL!*

I'd suggest either the CAR stock or the M16 style stock...the MP5 one feels really wierd.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:41pm
i would not suggest the car stock at all. it is all plastic, flimsy, and cracks and breaks easily. im not saying they are all bad quality, but most are plastic which is fragile.

the best stock is the bt folding stock. its more adjustable, all metal, good quality, and if its in your way, fold it aside. another good stock is the solid stock, and combat stock made by bt.
NascarKevin24 View Drop Down
Can’t Stop Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NascarKevin24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:49pm
Go to www.888paintball.com look under upgrades and parts then click the word Tippmann scroll till you find a BT Metal Stock that you like buy it then go home happy

benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:10pm
stocks=death

flatline=death
Sig is WAY too big.
turismomtrx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turismomtrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:30pm

you choose what you want. some people like em' some don't. like the guy who posted before me. i personally like stocks and flatlines(they rock!) anyways, choose what you would feel comfortable in.

if u were to get a stock get a thefixed saw stock, or something else(?)

if not then get a drop, but flaline is still pretty good.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:34pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:15pm

Here I go again....stocks are useless, you cant use yer mask if you want to aim yer marker, in that case you would need a raised sight rail like a M16 handle...now if you really wanna use a stock to where you can still use yer mask, get either a folding stock or a gas thru shoulder stock....I would suggest you get the gas thru, you can easily install it between the pistol grip and the asa and without taking the marker apart and its alot cheaper inprice than any car stock on the market, even if you saw one on Ebay....I know I got mine fer $22.00.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Skorpion317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorpion317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 12:37am

the CAR stock isn't that good...

I don't like the way the folding and all-metal stocks look. I went for the Pro-Team solid "Sniper" stock. it looks more like a regular rifle stock. It's more rugged than the CAR stock.

98 Custom
Flatline Barrel
Pro-Team Sniper F/X stock
32 Degrees Remote Line
Response Trigger
Ricochet 2K hopper
Removed Front Grip
Polished Internals
Adco Imp red dot sight
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic