Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get mom to let me get a gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
420halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 420halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get mom to let me get a gun
    Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:36pm
OK MY MOM SHE SAY SHE DONT LIKE ME HAVEING GUNS IN THE HOUSE HOW CAN I GET HER TO SAY YES?????????

Edited by ShortyBP
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:44pm
Let Her Watch a paintball match in your local town and let her see how Organized it is, and how Fun the kids are having, and no one is getting seriously hurt...   Worked with me and my madre 3 years ago.

Oh yea... Please Unsticky this before people Flame you....   <Fair Warning>

Edited by Panda Man
LordCaliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordCaliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 3:22pm
ya id unsticky this asap my mom didnt really care about me getting a gun/marker because my dad owned a pb place before and we have about 30 tracers and old tippmann pumps and pro ams in the attic
We who are about to die salute you. -Gladiators
i love this job more then i love my taffy and im a man that loves his taffy- ~family guy rules~ YA YA representin
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea whatís inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 3:35pm
go shoot urself, we dont want another immature loser like you even going near a gun
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:14pm

jjclown23,

totally unnessasary.

420halo,

print out this page http://www.paint-ball.org/safety_report.htm

and then explain that a marker may legally be considered a firearm but if accually look into it, it really shouldnt. A gun can shoot up to about 7000 fps while a paintball marker only shoots 300fps. And you could just start off renting then convince your mom that you want to really get into the sport and you will pay for it yourself.

You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:06pm
tell your mom it isnt a gun...it a marker HELLO
Mag shooter
Rick_James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:08pm
Bat signal.
Stza Crack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stza Crack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:31pm

does you're mom know that the "ammo" is little gelatin balls filled with non-toxic paint?

jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:45pm
i justed asked if i could get one.my first was a blade.the first kind.i shot my self right in front of her and she said ok. also,say something like "its a real low powered gun"or"it realy weak"if she still wont let u.
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
Toby15custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toby15custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:21pm
ok my parents were really warry to tell your mther its a marker paintball is the safest sport in the world proven fact. Tell your mom to read this before you invest in a marker go to your local field and rent to try it out first. Visit this website for more facts. http://www.paintballsafety.com/ good luck my parents let me play just get a good mask when you get going and see my avatar MAKE SURE U ALWAYS WHERE UR MASK! good luck.
P3t3R View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P3t3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 10:23pm

hahaha lol go to PbNation.com and search because they have a thread just like this one and some of the suggestions are pretty funny for example: "just tell your mom ur deciding whether you should get into paintball or drugs"

lol pretty funny and i bet if u said that she would get the paintball gun for u

P3t3R

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:57am

Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

go shoot urself, we dont want another immature loser like you even going near a gun

your calling him an immature loser?

talk about the blind teaching the blind.

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:31am
..... unsticky.....

KH ARMY>you
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

Originally posted by jjclown23 jjclown23 wrote:

your calling him an immature loser?

talk about the blind teaching the blind.

HAHAHHA good point

Mag shooter
fallensk8r821 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallensk8r821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:36pm

u need 2 get a life n stop talkn bout peeps cuz i mena u started out sum where 2 what i did is i got my friends 2 help meeh out lets just say its a lil secret btween us

98c not a stock part on it

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:05pm
show her this
Yearly Injuries Per 1,000 Sport Participants

Paintball 0.30         &n bsp; Baseball 27.65
Bowling .60         &nb sp;    Football 27.50
Golf 1.14         &n bsp;     Gymnastics 7.21
Hockey 12.49         & nbsp;   Lacrosse 221.89
Rugby 23.12         & nbsp;    Soccer 11.21
Skiing (Snow) 3.67       Swimming 1.13
Tennis 1.10         &n bsp;    Volleyball 4.62
Skiing (Water) 2.11      Wrestling 28.44

this and lots of good info on this site
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/newbie.html
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:18pm
Thats some good info... but for the love of god... someone unsticky this!!!

KH ARMY>you
J_Unit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 12:19pm
ok wtf does unsticky mean!!!!!
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 3:31pm
Theres a little box in the top right corner of the page that says normal topic... when your making a new topic, if you click it,it will say **sticky topic** and your post becomes stickied... this thread now cannot die... unless the mods remove it themselfs... or give permission to remain stickied...

Edited by 2k4kev

KH ARMY>you
rossman94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossman94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 3:57pm
hey u stil wanna no how to get ur mom to let u get a gun??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic