Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You see that?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You see that?
    Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:19am
You see the Indiana/Detroit game?

That was some huge brawl!

If you don't know what I am talking about, tune into any sports show right now!

Props to my Dogg BLAND
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:20am

TURNING ON...

Edit: Holy Cow

Edited by jjclown23
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 2:16am
yeh i saw it...man that got kind of outa control...tsk tsk

Edited by Jonner
patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 3:58am
whee. go detroit.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:31am
haha, this is Detroit.

He's lucky he didn't get gutted like a fish.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:06am

I watched it last night and couldnt beleive it and this morning it was still hard to beleive.

www.si.com has a good article on it. I would post the link straight to the article, but I dont know how.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:15am
basketball right?
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:30am

Yeah I saw that.  It was the players and the fans fault.  Wallace first over reacted to a foul with like a minute left.  Then the fans started throwing things at teh players which shouldnt of happened.  Then, again, the players over reacted and started a huge fight over it. Then when the players were leaving, all the fans kept on throwing cups, bear, and food at them.

Just my opinion.

Now that ESPN has slowed down the entire thing, the fans are the ones that made it worse than it should be. When the players were in the stands, fans were hitting them in the back of the head and kept on pushing them and throwing things at them.  Also there were chairs thrown at the players.  

The players started the smaller fight, but that was over when Artest was hit with a drink so that started the big fight.

Edited by pntbl freak
Enos Spank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Spank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:33am
A) Ron Artest should have been kicked from the league 2 years ago.

B) I really wish he got threw the ref and tried to fight Ben, Wallace would have kicked his ass.

C) Go Pistons! And I live in Michigan, so they were always my team, I'm not just saying that cause they won the championship last year, like some people do...
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:47am

Im glad those **edited**es of fans got hit like they did. What the **edited** are they doing throwing things at the players for? I would have done way more to the first guy that thrw the soda. He wouldnt have been able to chew or move his lower jaw for as long as possible.

That makes me so god damn mad.

chimp View Drop Down

Strike One - Link with Bad Words.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:18am
i saw it and i was dazed for a little
I <3 my A5 View Drop Down
"I am also a Pansy and Commy!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:36am

I missed it, know where I can get some video?

****Edit****

ESPN has some good video of it.

Edited by I <3 my A5
Smoking Jesus causes testicular cancer.
XBL Gamertag: Velcronia
for Halo 2
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:39am

I missed it but i have it recorded on WOW.

here goes what little rep detroit had from winning the championship.

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
LordCaliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordCaliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:51am
i live in indiana so Go pacers wahoo
We who are about to die salute you. -Gladiators
i love this job more then i love my taffy and im a man that loves his taffy- ~family guy rules~ YA YA representin
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:57am
yea..by far the coolest thing i have sen in american sports in a long time...

my 2 favorite parts..seeing jermaine oneal come running in and punch that guy right in the face as he was getting up off the ground

and seeing the lok on the fans face right before Ron Artest took him out for throwing a cup at him to start the brawl.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:11pm
haha detroit and cleveland, possibly the most entertaing fans youll ever see.
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:21pm
HAHAHA! Just turned it on and thats pretty crazy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic