Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

03 cocker vs 04 cocker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 03 cocker vs 04 cocker
    Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:23pm
ok well i am pretty much looking at these 2 autocockers. I was wondering if i should spend $20 more thana 03 WGP cocker to an 04. But i hate the looks of the new 04 and i love the looks of the 03. Does the 04 have better stock pneums than the 03? this is pretty much all i am wondering about....thnx i guess
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:48pm
Body:

03 > 04'

Internals:

03 < 04'

If you can scrounge and Find a 3.5 that is like one of the best Mech guns in my opinion it combines the 03 body with 04' Internals...
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 12:53am
IMO the 2k3 has the sexiest milling of all vert feed cockers

get a 2k3 or find a CCM series 5. about the price of a vert cocker but they have awsome parts on them.
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 6:10am

ccm series 5 cockers are great.

otherwise, try to find a 3.5

P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 8:57am
I like the looks of the 04 cockers better, and I hear they are a ton lighter but i have never held both at the same time.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

ccm series 5 fockers are great.

otherwise, try to find a 3.5

fixed it for you.

CCM meets and exeeds the quality of WGP. great   guns. awsome stock parts.

only wish i found one before i bought my 2k3
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea whatís inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:43pm
if ur looking at 2 guns just buy both of them
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 7:03pm
ok i found the series 5.. what makes them different from the others...i always heard WGP was best
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Jonner Jonner wrote:

ok i found the series 5.. what makes them different from the others...i always heard WGP was best

i hate to say. CCM makes better autococking markers than WGP and RACE makes better ones than WGP

nouseforaname wrote:

JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ricoís <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:08pm
CCM is the best - their factory is about an hour from my house, and I get to check out their stuff all the time. Trust me, if you have a little extra dough to spare, the Series 5 is much better than either of your other choices. It has parts as good as any Orracle, it just isn't milled to be all pretty.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic