Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

14 years old, 85 lashes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
pb_sk8_kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb_sk8_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:41am
Originally posted by travis75 travis75 wrote:

Why we should nuke the middle east

Why you are a stupid nazi.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:44am
Originally posted by new002 new002 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Now, put down the debate tricks and tell us exactly what you want to say."

It should be ok to criticize all religions on this forum. This is a very important point, New002 criticized Christians in the past and New002 was not labeled racist.

Interestingly when New002 criticizes Islam, New002 is instantly given the racist label by leftists on this forum.

So why is it that New002 is not able to criticize Islam as Christianity as any other religion?

Because critizing Christianty is politicaly correct, alongside critizing Caucasian males.  Welcome to the real world.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:46am

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I've got a better question. Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

reply sent via pm.

new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:55am

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

[QUOTE=Ejp414]

Because critizing Christianty is politicaly correct, alongside critizing Caucasian males.  Welcome to the real world.

Very well said Darur.  Politically correct to criticize Christians, yet criticizing Islam is not Politically correct.

The next question is WHY is this the case on this forum and how do we get past it?

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:00am
Why? because its anti-liberal to come out against a minority. and since the media is for the most part liberal, it gets ingrained.

but i still don't think that matters, i generally ignore political correctness.
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:04am
Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

Why? because its anti-liberal to come out against a minority. and since the media is for the most part liberal, it gets ingrained.

So help New002, How is one to criticize Islam without being called Racist?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:08am
islam isn't a race... so i don't see why you would be called racist. prejudist maybe.

as i said before, its all about how you present yourself, its one thing to single out radical islam, and another to point the finger at islam as a whole, its one thing to bring up a single topic, or post thoughts in a pre-existing topic, its another thing to start multiple topics on it.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:09am

One isnt to critizize Islam and one IS to stop talking in the third person.

That or just ignore everyone.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:09am

So help, How is one to criticize Islam without being called 

prejudiced on this forum?

Edited by new002
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:09am
Just say whatever you are trying to say. I wont judge unless you say something Like "they all are good for nothing or they all should die because of who they are."

new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:17am

Well it is bigger then that, this whole problem amplifies. We should be able to criticize all religion with out being called prejudiced. There must be away to do so.  If  we can do this for Christianity, there must be a way to do this for Islam.  But how? 

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:21am
If I knew anything about the Islamic faith other then they dont treat women very kindly I would critize it just as much as I critize Christianity.

It is time for the Ladies to stop being treated second class to the males and the Burkas really do need to come off as well.

See how hard was that?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:23am

Well it is bigger then that, this whole problem amplifies. We should be able to criticize all religion with out being called prejudiced. There must be away to do so.  If  we can do this for Christianity, there must be a way to do this for Islam.  But how? 

Let me rephrase what I said.

Critizing a religion for aspects of it is alright, provided your views are not just because you dont like the people.  For instance one could say you dont like a certain general aspect of Islam, say the way they worship (I have no problems with Islamics, for the record, this is just a random example).  You can say you dont like it provided your points have a reason.

It is NOT alright to say "ZOMGZORZ, ES TEH ISLMAM!!!  TEH BOMBZORZ US AND STINK!!! DIE!111ONEO11

You see the difference?

EDIT :  See Hades example of critizing a religion politely, I just pulled the first thing off my head.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

If I knew anything about the Islamic faith other then they dont treat women very kindly I would critize it just as much as I critize Christianity.

It is time for the Ladies to stop being treated second class to the males and the Burkas really do need to come off as well.

See how hard was that?

So what is wrong with linking that to a news example that has affected someone specifically?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:27am

EDIT : See Hades example of critizing a religion politely

theres a phrase i never thought i'd live to see

:)
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:28am

It is NOT alright to say "ZOMGZORZ, ES TEH ISLMAM!!!  TEH BOMBZORZ US AND STINK!!! DIE!111ONEO11

You see the difference?

All I did was quote news stories that I might add effected mostly unfortuate Islamic people, were on earth did I do what you said?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:29am

You see the difference?

All I did was quote news stories that I might add effected mostly unfortuate Islamic people, were on earth did I do what you said?

You didn't, twas only an example.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:34am

You see the difference?

You didn't, twas only an example.

Very true, but the prejudice comments and a few racists comments came fast and furious.  So how do you quote a story of an Islamic person who for example is in hiding for her life with out getting called names?
  However,  I could quote Christian stories all day long and not be called prejudice on this forum. Heck in the past I as new002 did just that to see if I coulld get any reaction. There was none.

Yet quote the same type of stories and change the religion title and you better dive for cover around here.

Edited by new002
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:35am

EDIT : See Hades example of critizing a religion politely

theres a phrase i never thought i'd live to see
:)

It came out nicer then I intended...

And all religions need to stop with the genital mutilation of both male and females in my opinion.

new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:49am

as i said before, its all about how you present yourself, its one thing to single out radical islam, and another to point the finger at islam as a whole, its one thing to bring up a single topic, or post thoughts in a pre-existing topic, its another thing to start multiple topics on it.

Since when is is prejudice to quote the news stories of mostly Islamic people who are hiding to protect thier lives from Islamic extreamists?

Edited by new002
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic