Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

14 years old, 85 lashes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:13pm
I don't get to enjoy not being part of official religion because my mom is still dead set on making me a good catholic.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:23pm
Today was a good day for me... I made God kill 12 kittens.

Maybe that will teach them to not poop in my lawn.

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by munky! munky! wrote:

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Originally posted by munky! munky! wrote:

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

That's why I like being a Christian...  You don't really have to do anything...

lutherans better, because you dont have to do anything at all!

You do know that Lutheran is just a form of Christianity, right? 
I go to a Presbiterian church, but I don't associate myself with any
form of Christianity.  I believe in God and worship him however I
want and however I feel fit.  Unlike some people, I don't go
around killing infadels to prove that I love my Lord because that
breaks a Commandment.  I pray whenever I want about anything I
want.  The thing about Christianity is that people need to be
smart to be part of it.  That's why I'm surprised that I'm in
it...  I'm probably one of the dumbest forumers...

...nice speach, but Lutheran is actully a spinoff of roman catholic...

Um, in case you forgot, Catholics and Christians BOTH believe in the same god. . .

yes...and lutheran is actually a form of protestant...not catholicism...the religion formed by Martin Luther's movements....remember...99 thesis...nice try to be a jerk there though munky

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 12:00am
Dude, seriously, if I wanted every **edited**ing news article ever, I'd go to Reuters, SO STOP POSTING CRAPPY NEWS ARTICLES.
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:12am

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Dude, seriously, if I wanted every **edited**ing news article ever, I'd go to Reuters, SO STOP POSTING CRAPPY NEWS ARTICLES.

Dude, seriously, just stop posting.  Everytime you post that awful picture with the guy and dogs goes with you. Now if you want to post family pictures, no prob, but geez keep them on your living room wall and away from the net.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:15am
Originally posted by new002 new002 wrote:

Dude, seriously, just stop posting.  Everytime you post that awful picture with the guy and dogs goes with you. Now if you want to post family pictures, no prob, but geez keep them on your living room wall and away from the net.

No, YOU stop posting.

Dave > You
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:21am
^Where as i have nothing aginst dave i do find that sig... distrackting... but i realy dont care
Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:36am

No, YOU stop posting.

Dave > You

Darur = NotDaveEllis' cheerleader, well atleast its good you have an idol. Someone to look up to, take your temperature, tuck you in at night.  NDE Kind of sounds like Michel Jackson.

Edited by new002
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 1:38am
Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

I don't get to enjoy not being part of official religion because my mom is still dead set on making me a good catholic.

Reason enough not to do it.

As a wise man once said: Think for yourself schmuck!
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:11am

No, YOU stop posting.

Dave > You

Darur = NotDaveEllis' cheerleader, well atleast its good you have an idol. Someone to look up to, take your temperature, tuck you in at night.  NDE Kind of sounds like Michel Jackson.

Sounds like someone wants a little attention . . .
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:21am
Dave is my lover boy so be nice to him. I cant get enough of a man in fur...

So sexy.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:39am

Man you got some beef with Islam. I bet you'd go nuts if I started posting articles about crazy jesus feaks and stuff like that.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:46am
Wow....the lil bugger recieved 85 lashes....I remember when I was 8yrs old, I got hand my smacked by a nun during Sunday Mass fer playin wit my Hot Wheels...
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 5:53am
I guess I should leave now...
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 7:23am
Anyone up for a game of helipocter?

Edited by oreomann33
new002 View Drop Down

mastr debator dood

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Man you got some beef with Islam. I bet you'd go nuts if I started posting articles about crazy jesus feaks and stuff like that.

First off, your assumptions are way off.  How did you arrive at that conclusion? Are you defending what happened to the CARE (aid) worker? Do you think the kid deserved 85 lashes?  I don't.

Why do you label a person in such a bad light for saying so?

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

First off, your assumptions are way off.  How did you arrive at that conclusion? Are you defending what happened to the CARE (aid) worker? Do you think the kid deserved 85 lashes?  I don't.

Why do you label a person in such a bad light for saying so?

You have to excuse Dune, hes more confused than Chinese Checkers.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:53pm

What does the CARE lady have to do with anything?

(And, BTW, Catholics are christians...)

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:57pm
one of the three topics he's posted involving the islamic religion had to do with islamic radicals killing a care lady, Dune was saying that he seems prejudice (beccause he's posted 3 topics that shed a negative lite on islam) and he's defending his topics, thats what the care lady has to do with anything.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:02pm
Aah....   it all makes sense now...   Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic