Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

14 years old, 85 lashes

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:24pm
I'm curious what your point of posting the stories is still, like I said, what exactly are you trying to prove?

My point was that if you have something to say, come out and say it, don't post a bunch of extreme case news stories on an Internet paintball forum.

(Anyone want to have a friendly bet that he'll somehow dodge telling us what he's trying to prove here?)
__________________
__________________

Back to Top
new002 View Drop Down
Member
Member

mastr debator dood

Joined: 22 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 3:49pm

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I'm curious what your point of posting the stories is still, like I said, what exactly are you trying to prove?

  I am proving that leftist political correctness is inadvertently silencing the voices of Islamic fascist victims.  Be those victims Islamic people themselves or simply critics of Islam.  

 

   Just look at what we have here, 6 pages of disdain against the messenger, and the stories themselves are lost in the noise to the left wing. 

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:


My point was that if you have something to say, come out and say it, don't post a bunch of extreme case news stories on an Internet paintball forum.


(Anyone want to have a friendly bet that he'll somehow dodge telling us what he's trying to prove here?)



Edited by new002
Back to Top
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4771
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 6:42pm
your claim that leftists are responsible don't add up, because i can gaurentee that thats not why I've entered this discusion...

lets try saying this again.

I am christian, if you had made 3 threads on christianity like this that i saw, i would have been there to do much the same thing i'm doing now.
and islam takes its fair share of flack, if you think islamic critics are silenced, i think your nuts.
Back to Top
new002 View Drop Down
Member
Member

mastr debator dood

Joined: 22 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

your claim that leftists are responsible don't add up, because i can gaurentee that thats not why I've entered this discusion...

lets try saying this again.

I am christian, if you had made 3 threads on christianity like this that i saw, i would have been there to do much the same thing i'm doing now.
and islam takes its fair share of flack, if you think islamic critics are silenced, i think your nuts.

 

Care to define what it is you are doing?  Here are the 3 titles to my posts.

 

What is it that you object too?  

 

-Do you object to me pointing out that another female Islamic critic has gone into hiding?

 

-Do you object criticism of abusive punishment leading to death of an  14 year old?  If this 14 year old was in Canada, we would be full of outrage. No?

 

-Should I use nicer names when describing terrorists?

 

Exactly what has bothered you so much about these 3 posts?

 

14 years old, 85 lashes

 

Another Islam Critic, Goes Into Hiding.

 

Terrorist Goat violators slay female aid.

 

Back to Top
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Joined: 22 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1608
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:57pm

Originally posted by munky! munky! wrote:

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

That's why I like being a Christian...  You don't really have to do anything...


lutherans better, because you dont have to do anything at all!

I'm Atheist.

I can do what ever the hell i want.

Most importantly - People suck.
Back to Top
new002 View Drop Down
Member
Member

mastr debator dood

Joined: 22 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:08am
Originally posted by new002 new002 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I'm curious what your point of posting the stories is still, like I said, what exactly are you trying to prove?

  I am proving that leftist political correctness is inadvertently silencing the voices of Islamic fascist victims.  Be those victims Islamic people themselves or simply critics of Islam.  

 

   Just look at what we have here, 6 pages of disdain against the messenger, and the stories themselves are lost in the noise to the left wing. 

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:


My point was that if you have something to say, come out and say it, don't post a bunch of extreme case news stories on an Internet paintball forum.


(Anyone want to have a friendly bet that he'll somehow dodge telling us what he's trying to prove here?)



Ok, EJP, called you on it...
Back to Top
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4771
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 12:24pm
Quote Care to define what it is you are doing?


sure, I'm trying to correct faulty notions and poor information.

I'm taking issue with your method of criticising islam

I'm disagreeing with your assumption that your being criticised is because of leftist notions.

Quote
Here are the 3 titles to my posts.



What is it that you object too?



-Do you object to me pointing out that another female Islamic critic has gone into hiding?


No

Quote
-Do you object criticism of abusive punishment leading to death of an 14 year old?

No
Quote
If this 14 year old was in Canada, we would be full of outrage. No?

Yes

Quote
-Should I use nicer names when describing terrorists?

I don't care
Quote

Exactly what has bothered you so much about these 3 posts?



14 years old, 85 lashes


Another Islam Critic, Goes Into Hiding.


Terrorist Goat violators slay female aid.

Your method of conduct thoughout the span of the topics, your poor assumptions, your attempt to justify what your doing by pointing fingers in order to prove a point.

Your conclusions, and the way you handle people disagreeing with you, your repeated practice of insulting and then attempting do delete the post, as well as your personall attacks period.

Your multi thread campaigne, and the way it seems you almost guided it into what it has become.

the fact that it seems a person must go into broken record mode to get you to acknowledge and/or address an issue.

and the seemingly smug attitude in the previous post because you actually addressed someones question.
Back to Top
triggerhappy126 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 2 - Annoying spam

Joined: 05 November 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 125
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 2:34pm

i am none denomenational (christion) i think you guys should stop arguying over so called "better religions" because it is our free will to believe what we want to believe in what i just read it looks like the kid who got lashed to death mabey made a bad judgement in what to belive or mabey he was fursed into it whatever the reson may be i feel sorry for him because he backed out of what he balieved in or mabey i don't because if he chose Jesus then he made an excelant decishion to back out of what he did believe but then again he might have just been lazzy what ever the reson i'm glad i am not that religion

 

"know it alls annoy the ones that realy do"
qouted by my best friend. when we where annoyed by know it alls.
Back to Top
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4771
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 2:53pm
^^^ translation?

about the only parts i understand is your christian and we should stop argueing about what religion is better, which isn't even the topic of out discusion...
Back to Top
duck68tapeb View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 November 2004
Location: Lao People’s Dem. Rep.
Status: Offline
Points: 37
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duck68tapeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:00pm
Is it me or is every forum or thread there is turn into something about reliong like this... that is kinda of funny this is a paintball website not a reliong thingy..
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

^^^ translation?

lol - I didn't want to say it...

:)

Back to Top
new002 View Drop Down
Member
Member

mastr debator dood

Joined: 22 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

Quote Care to define what it is you are doing?


sure, I'm trying to correct faulty notions and poor information.

I'm taking issue with your method of criticising islam

I'm disagreeing with your assumption that your being criticised is because of leftist notions.

Quote
Here are the 3 titles to my posts.



What is it that you object too?



-Do you object to me pointing out that another female Islamic critic has gone into hiding?


No

Quote
-Do you object criticism of abusive punishment leading to death of an 14 year old?

No
Quote
If this 14 year old was in Canada, we would be full of outrage. No?

Yes

Quote
-Should I use nicer names when describing terrorists?

I don't care
Quote

Exactly what has bothered you so much about these 3 posts?



14 years old, 85 lashes


Another Islam Critic, Goes Into Hiding.


Terrorist Goat violators slay female aid.

Your method of conduct thoughout the span of the topics, your poor assumptions, your attempt to justify what your doing by pointing fingers in order to prove a point.

Your conclusions, and the way you handle people disagreeing with you, your repeated practice of insulting and then attempting do delete the post, as well as your personall attacks period.

Your multi thread campaigne, and the way it seems you almost guided it into what it has become.

  Yes it has been guilded to what it has become.

the fact that it seems a person must go into broken record mode to get you to acknowledge and/or address an issue.

and the seemingly smug attitude in the previous post because you actually addressed someones question.

So out of those three posts, the only specific thing you have a difficulty with is.

A.  I made three threads that were posted in the same day.

B. They all were about Islamic people who were victims of Islamic extreamists.

C. You think I shouldn't call terrorists bad names.

D. The three points above, is a method of criticising islam, you do not agree with.

Correct? 



Edited by new002
Back to Top
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4771
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:56pm
you missed the bulk of my post... again.

I'm done.
Back to Top
new002 View Drop Down
Member
Member

mastr debator dood

Joined: 22 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:07pm

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

you missed the bulk of my post... again.

I'm done.

  Oh well, I'll drop it.  I'll go back to my regular account.  <sigh.>

Hmm... Back to the drawing board.

Anyhow, have a good day.

 

 



Edited by new002
Back to Top
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4771
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 4:24pm
don't suppose you want to tell us what that regular account is do you?
Back to Top
new002 View Drop Down
Member
Member

mastr debator dood

Joined: 22 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

don't suppose you want to tell us what that regular account is do you?


Sure, once everyone cools off.

  I do realize what you are saying.  That is new002 is being an ass. That new002 is not acting politically correct.  That is true.

  The point you are missing is that, in the 7 pages you guys spend pointing out new002 lack of political correctness.  That time would have been better spent discussing the stories.

Back to Top
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4771
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:29pm
i didn't say that at all. I care nothing for polical correctness.

and i'm almost entirely sure clark's concern wasn't political correctness either.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.187 seconds.