FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Marine kills unarmed man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marine kills unarmed man
    Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:42pm
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:43pm
That's terrible.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:44pm
*Insert biased anti-Bush comment here*

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:45pm
well after watching the orielly factor and then reading this i probably would have done the same thing.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

well after watching the orielly factor

There's your problem right there.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:51pm
Its ok that the terrorists do it to the U.S soldiers, but once a U.S soldier does it to one of them, its a big crime. This world is so damn biased towards everything this country does it makes me sick.
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

well after watching the orielly factor

There's your problem right there.
i was waiting for someone to say that .....
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:52pm
yes anti-bush comment needed
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:55pm
he was trigger happy
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:59pm
The terrorist had it coming. Don't start **edited**, won't be **edited**.

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:02pm
I'd do the same. It's stuff like this, people whining when they see war in a war that is gonna screw us over there. We can not, repeat CAN NOT, **edited** foot our way through this war. I know we have to gain the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people and this wont go far towards that but if we try to be nice(like we have been) in this war we will lose it. I don't really think we should be there and I really wish doofy there wouldn't have alienated our allies so we have next to zero help over there but now that we're there we HAVE to give this thing our all. A extreemist victory over there would be just as damaging to us as a victory for democracy will be for them. Not to mention if we screw around and lose this thing all those American lives lost over there will be for nothing. Rather people want to say it or not we do have something to gain or lose over there and we can not let crap like this cloud our judgement. 

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:03pm
Where is his hero tag?

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:11pm
Not directly related to the specific incident, but something i saw on another forum i frequent that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter...
Im sitting here watching MSNBC and they are talking about, suprise suprise, Fallujah. Anyway, I think its absolutely disgusting that the media is allowed so close to actuall fighting! Now, they are grilling some Marines and Soldiers for killing the enemy! Are you insane? One Marine in question apparently shot an insurgent, even though he appeared wounded. Well guess what CNN and so forth........these holes are booby trapping themselves with explosives, so when they are shot, they can detonate themselves when the American troops go to aid them, as per the damned Geneva Conventions. This particular Marine was actually SHOT IN THE FACE THE DAY BEFORE! HELLO?!?!?! Anyone out there in media-land listening to this? This man was shot in the face, and one day later, at his own request, was back out fighting the enemy! Why dont you lazy arm chair quarterbacks get off your butts and get the stories that matter out to the public. In your search to be so friggen politically correct, all you do it make us look like barbarians. Then you bring on so called military experts who are nothing more than tree hugging pansies, liberals at that! Come on, be fair to the troops and let them do their jobs. Apparently you losers arent familiar with the mentality of "better him than me." These insurgents could just do the right thing and let the new Iraqi government take over.......if you really want us out so bad, then sit down and shut up! If you want to attack us, then be prepared to reap the fury of the beast! And to the media, this is war, its not a friggen Candyland game, okay? Shut your stupid cameras off and shove them somewhere the sun dont shine. I was interviewed by the media when I got home last year from the war and had no problem doing so, but it seems like now the American public doesnt have enough drama with Jerry Springer and all the reality shows, they want to know everything thats going on over there. Well I personally dont think people should know everything, if you want to know, join the military, until then, shut up and watch Survivor. Hindsight is a . If I wouldve known how the media would try and portray us when we are just doing our jobs over there, I wouldve told them to kiss my and get the away from me and my family. Its not fair at all. You know the worst part? We here more about fricken Iraqis who are being killed for attacking us then we do about American heroes who lay their lives down for this country. How many times does Fox News, CNN or anyone else show pictures and names of those brave Americans who made the ultimate sacrifice for the USA? How about a little salute and tribute to honor them? So a few Iraqis got stripped and had pics taken, OH NO! Guys like that were flying planes into our buildings, taking hostages, cutting off heads and bombing crap for years and now we have to be nicey nice with them? I would never shed a tear for the media personel captured over there, they shouldnt be there. I think Ive seen 2 or 3 National Geographic reporters who traveled with the 3rd ID into Iraq last year who actually seemed to care........other than that, they are out for a story........how ironic that their capture becomes their best story ever! GET OUT AND LEAVE US TO DO OUR JOBS!
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:18pm

OMG someone killed another person in wartime?!?!?!?!

Cut his head off!!!

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:19pm
The man probley asked the marine to end him...

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:21pm
What these medieval-minded morons don't realize is that the longer they attack us, the longer we'll be in Iraq.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Ilovepaintball1 Ilovepaintball1 wrote:

I'm sure he spoke english...

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:24pm
He prolly held up a whiley-coyote style sign. 

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:25pm

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

Not directly related to the specific incident, but something i saw on another forum i frequent that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter...
Im sitting here watching MSNBC and they are talking about, suprise suprise, Fallujah. Anyway, I think its absolutely disgusting that the media is allowed so close to actuall fighting! Now, they are grilling some Marines and Soldiers for killing the enemy! Are you insane? One Marine in question apparently shot an insurgent, even though he appeared wounded. Well guess what CNN and so forth........these holes are booby trapping themselves with explosives, so when they are shot, they can detonate themselves when the American troops go to aid them, as per the damned Geneva Conventions. This particular Marine was actually SHOT IN THE FACE THE DAY BEFORE! HELLO?!?!?! Anyone out there in media-land listening to this? This man was shot in the face, and one day later, at his own request, was back out fighting the enemy! Why dont you lazy arm chair quarterbacks get off your butts and get the stories that matter out to the public. In your search to be so friggen politically correct, all you do it make us look like barbarians. Then you bring on so called military experts who are nothing more than tree hugging pansies, liberals at that! Come on, be fair to the troops and let them do their jobs. Apparently you losers arent familiar with the mentality of "better him than me." These insurgents could just do the right thing and let the new Iraqi government take over.......if you really want us out so bad, then sit down and shut up! If you want to attack us, then be prepared to reap the fury of the beast! And to the media, this is war, its not a friggen Candyland game, okay? Shut your stupid cameras off and shove them somewhere the sun dont shine. I was interviewed by the media when I got home last year from the war and had no problem doing so, but it seems like now the American public doesnt have enough drama with Jerry Springer and all the reality shows, they want to know everything thats going on over there. Well I personally dont think people should know everything, if you want to know, join the military, until then, shut up and watch Survivor. Hindsight is a . If I wouldve known how the media would try and portray us when we are just doing our jobs over there, I wouldve told them to kiss my and get the away from me and my family. Its not fair at all. You know the worst part? We here more about fricken Iraqis who are being killed for attacking us then we do about American heroes who lay their lives down for this country. How many times does Fox News, CNN or anyone else show pictures and names of those brave Americans who made the ultimate sacrifice for the USA? How about a little salute and tribute to honor them? So a few Iraqis got stripped and had pics taken, OH NO! Guys like that were flying planes into our buildings, taking hostages, cutting off heads and bombing crap for years and now we have to be nicey nice with them? I would never shed a tear for the media personel captured over there, they shouldnt be there. I think Ive seen 2 or 3 National Geographic reporters who traveled with the 3rd ID into Iraq last year who actually seemed to care........other than that, they are out for a story........how ironic that their capture becomes their best story ever! GET OUT AND LEAVE US TO DO OUR JOBS!

I totally agree on what that person is sayin and I dont blame his anger towards the media.....

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:46pm

Originally posted by Ilovepaintball1 Ilovepaintball1 wrote:

Thats what I was thinking, and no the guy probly didnt speak english but some marines can speak in Iraqui (? dont know the language lol)

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic