Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Z-Board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Squirrel Master View Drop Down
Official Forum Haiku Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z-Board
    Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:27pm
i'm in need of a Z-board for my Evlution II (already have y-board) for when I get a Shocker......Now I know that the Z-board helps the hopper feed considerably faster, but exactly what does the chip do? Does it help the impellor spin faster, or does it have a smarter eye system.....what exactly does it do?
ROCK IS DEAD!!! Long Live Paper and Scissors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:47pm
anything?
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:48pm
the eyes sences differant. (i think)

turn it on and it spins... put your finger in the feed neck and take it out it before the eye sences there is a "ball" blocking it speeds to full speed.

its a great board. i love mine

does 20-22 bps consistant. i have never broken a ball in it and ive put some old zap i had and tryed to get the paintball to break.

dont get a shocker. get a cyborg

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:01pm
thanks....that sorta clears things up....i still dont quite understand how the eye sensor is tripped to start the spinning.....
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Squirrel Master Squirrel Master wrote:

thanks....that sorta clears things up....i still dont quite understand how the eye sensor is tripped to start the spinning.....

when paint moves past the eye it spins
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic