Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Angel G7

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Joined: 29 August 2004
Location: Italy
Status: Offline
Points: 1760
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 12:53pm
Just look around the internet and see how people brag about how "great" angels are. They're good guns but they tend to break down alot and have random problems.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Back to Top
reticule View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 October 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Just look around the internet and see how people brag about how "great" angels are. They're good guns but they tend to break down alot and have random problems.


Try looking around the Internet and observe how everyone seems to brag about whatever they own at the time.  Look in the mirror for example.  Angels don't break down more than any other gun out there.  Perhaps your observations are strictly based on Internet opinions, but mine are based on what I have read online, but more importantly what I have observed on fields.  Quite frankly, if I were to base my judgements on Internet material, I would be more frighten of timmies breaking, not breaking down.  Try searching for broken feednecks, barbs, and solenoids on timmy forums.  I'm sure you'll find countless experiences.


Edited by reticule
Back to Top
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Joined: 17 March 2004
Location: Togo
Status: Offline
Points: 1256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:33pm
Guys the new angel rocks, just look at that scope!

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Back to Top
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 698
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:41pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:



Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

oh glasjaw, i used to think you were smart.... i just lost alot of repect for you with that comment. an avergae machine gun will shoot 31 shots per/sec, so your trying to tell me that someone outshot a machine gun with an autocoker?? Common sense will tell you its unacheivable. anything past 25bps on a pb gun is not possible, and manually pullying the trigger legit with paint the max is 15. so please begin what you were going to say, because you are wrong, and unless you can prove your facts with a little bit of logic, i dont believe you, go buy a balastics scale, ask those brits if you can borrow thier new G7 and see if you can get past 15 bps, cause know what, i bet you can't. if you do, i will personally fly done to where you are, and admit that im wrong, but what you said has no logic behind it, all you sad was, osiris has an autocker that shoots 38 bps. you obviously don't get out much.

Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix





Back to Top
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Joined: 31 July 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 4185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:



Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

oh glasjaw, i used to think you were smart.... i just lost alot of repect for you with that comment. an avergae machine gun will shoot 31 shots per/sec, so your trying to tell me that someone outshot a machine gun with an autocoker?? Common sense will tell you its unacheivable. anything past 25bps on a pb gun is not possible, and manually pullying the trigger legit with paint the max is 15. so please begin what you were going to say, because you are wrong, and unless you can prove your facts with a little bit of logic, i dont believe you, go buy a balastics scale, ask those brits if you can borrow thier new G7 and see if you can get past 15 bps, cause know what, i bet you can't. if you do, i will personally fly done to where you are, and admit that im wrong, but what you said has no logic behind it, all you sad was, osiris has an autocker that shoots 38 bps. you obviously don't get out much.

i dont like a balastic scale, they measure the smallest time between each ball so if it measure 25 bps thats 25bps between 2 balls when the average bps could be down at 18bps but the company will advertise 25bps as what it can reach.

angels  most over rated crap on the planet.

ya, lets look down are barrel so we can see what buttons were pushing, and every one knows that you never get hit in the reg/for grip and that membrain pads are soooo strong.

thats gotta be the dumbest design ever.

<1 meg sig = bad>
Back to Top
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Joined: 29 August 2004
Location: Italy
Status: Offline
Points: 1760
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 6:15pm

Originally posted by reticule reticule wrote:


Try looking around the Internet and observe how everyone seems to brag about whatever they own at the time.  Look in the mirror for example.  Angels don't break down more than any other gun out there.  Perhaps your observations are strictly based on Internet opinions, but mine are based on what I have read online, but more importantly what I have observed on fields.  Quite frankly, if I were to base my judgements on Internet material, I would be more frighten of timmies breaking, not breaking down.  Try searching for broken feednecks, barbs, and solenoids on timmy forums.  I'm sure you'll find countless experiences.

Ok. I am basing everything I say on actual facts from personal experiences and what I read on the internet. From both I can tell you that angels constantly break down. Have you ever been to a tournament before? I've played in tons of tourneys and if you were ever at one you'll always see alot of people waiting to have thier angels fixed. Have you ever been to a paintball pro shop? I have so many times and its not funny that of all the guns waiting to be fixed most of them are angels.


Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Back to Top
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Joined: 31 July 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 4185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Originally posted by reticule reticule wrote:


Try looking around the Internet and observe how everyone seems to brag about whatever they own at the time.  Look in the mirror for example.  Angels don't break down more than any other gun out there.  Perhaps your observations are strictly based on Internet opinions, but mine are based on what I have read online, but more importantly what I have observed on fields.  Quite frankly, if I were to base my judgements on Internet material, I would be more frighten of timmies breaking, not breaking down.  Try searching for broken feednecks, barbs, and solenoids on timmy forums.  I'm sure you'll find countless experiences.

Ok. I am basing everything I say on actual facts from personal experiences and what I read on the internet. From both I can tell you that angels constantly break down. Have you ever been to a tournament before? I've played in tons of tourneys and if you were ever at one you'll always see alot of people waiting to have thier angels fixed. Have you ever been to a paintball pro shop? I have so many times and its not funny that of all the guns waiting to be fixed most of them are angels.

sooooo true.

go to the tecky tent at a tourney there always angels and cockers.

<1 meg sig = bad>
Back to Top
Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Joined: 16 June 2003
Location: Christmas Island
Status: Offline
Points: 2269
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

ya your wrong ppl.

its called selling a product, even bob long has admited he has never been able to hit over 14 bps and hes probably the fasted walker out there.

Originally posted by Gewwy Gewwy wrote:

This is officially the dumbest person on the forum. By far. Just think of all the 13 year old idiots... yeah, your the dumbest one.

By the way, what kind of gun do you shoot?

Edit:Eased up flame a little bit. No, I'm not an Angel supporter. Your just so incredibly opinionated and wrong, its terrible.

well, i dont mind ppl geting mad at me but you didnt even try to prove me wrong. you just yelled. and i know im opinionated.

seems a bit childes when your the one who called me a 13 year old.

any way I shoot a proto but i dont see how this matters.

I don't want to argue with you. I just thought you should know how incredibly wrong you are with your claims. I don't know enough about Angels to make a strong arguement, but what I do know from using an Angel for a month and playing with 2 Angel supporters for a year is that you really have no idea what you are saying. When properly setup, Angels do not break down. You are some what right when you say they are a noobs dream gun, but why do proffesional paintball teams use them then? That would explain why new players would by Angels and find themselves in the tech-bay at tournaments. I'm not comparing Angels to Intimadators or Matricies, I'm simply saying you make them sound worse than a Kingman knock off and that that statement is incredibly untrue.


E-Tek Ego


Back to Top
Bugsy View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 - More flaming

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:01pm

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Just look around the internet and see how people brag about how "great" angels are. They're good guns but they tend to break down alot and have random problems.

I think that I, or Frog Man, or who ever that guy said was the "most stupid" former is definatly wrong. Read all of ScareFace22's posts, ROFL! Look around the internet to see how good ANY gun is, idiot. I love WDP and Dye, since I rock all of their gear, but c'mon the G7 matches up to be twice the DM4/5 in performance, technology, weight, and size. I know Dye is great, practically all their products are wonderful, but I support WDP's markers. **Bob Long just sucks, suped-up Spyders.

!   !
!   !
!   !
Back to Top
Bugsy View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 - More flaming

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:



Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

Oh Glassjaw..., I used to think you were smart. i just lost alot of repect for you with that comment. An avergae machine gun can shoot 31 shots per/sec, so your trying to tell me that someone outshot a machine gun with an autocoker?? Common sense will tell you its unacheivable. anything past 25bps on a pb gun is not possible, and manually pullying the trigger legit with paint the max is 15. so please begin what you were going to say, because you are wrong, and unless you can prove your facts with a little bit of logic, i dont believe you, go buy a balastics scale, ask those brits if you can borrow thier new G7 and see if you can get past 15 bps, cause know what, i bet you can't. if you do, i will personally fly done to where you are, and admit that im wrong, but what you said has no logic behind it, all you sad was, osiris has an autocker that shoots 38 bps. you obviously don't get out much.

They have videos of it shooting 38bsp (Osiris). The G7 board is capped at 31, not really alot of people can hit that without bounce.

!   !
!   !
!   !
Back to Top
Bugsy View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 - More flaming

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Originally posted by reticule reticule wrote:


Try looking around the Internet and observe how everyone seems to brag about whatever they own at the time.  Look in the mirror for example.  Angels don't break down more than any other gun out there.  Perhaps your observations are strictly based on Internet opinions, but mine are based on what I have read online, but more importantly what I have observed on fields.  Quite frankly, if I were to base my judgements on Internet material, I would be more frighten of timmies breaking, not breaking down.  Try searching for broken feednecks, barbs, and solenoids on timmy forums.  I'm sure you'll find countless experiences.

Ok. I am basing everything I say on actual facts from personal experiences and what I read on the internet. From both I can tell you that angels constantly break down. Have you ever been to a tournament before? I've played in tons of tourneys and if you were ever at one you'll always see alot of people waiting to have thier angels fixed. Have you ever been to a paintball pro shop? I have so many times and its not funny that of all the guns waiting to be fixed most of them are angels.

I wish I could come out from your PC and strangle you! If you've really been to a Tourney, and Pro-Shop, and all the Angels you saw there were being fixed they must have been owned by some retarded kid or rich brat. I've had my A4 Fly for 3 months without a problem. Most guys send their Angels to MTs to fix their stuff if they are pro-material.
I know you made that crapola up.

!   !
!   !
!   !
Back to Top
Bugsy View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 - More flaming

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:



Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

oh glasjaw, i used to think you were smart.... i just lost alot of repect for you with that comment. an avergae machine gun will shoot 31 shots per/sec, so your trying to tell me that someone outshot a machine gun with an autocoker?? Common sense will tell you its unacheivable. anything past 25bps on a pb gun is not possible, and manually pullying the trigger legit with paint the max is 15. so please begin what you were going to say, because you are wrong, and unless you can prove your facts with a little bit of logic, i dont believe you, go buy a balastics scale, ask those brits if you can borrow thier new G7 and see if you can get past 15 bps, cause know what, i bet you can't. if you do, i will personally fly done to where you are, and admit that im wrong, but what you said has no logic behind it, all you sad was, osiris has an autocker that shoots 38 bps. you obviously don't get out much.

i dont like a balastic scale, they measure the smallest time between each ball so if it measure 25 bps thats 25bps between 2 balls when the average bps could be down at 18bps but the company will advertise 25bps as what it can reach.

angels  most over rated crap on the planet.

ya, lets look down are barrel so we can see what buttons were pushing, and every one knows that you never get hit in the reg/for grip and that membrain pads are soooo strong.

thats gotta be the dumbest design ever.

It's a grip on the reg... not a "membrain pad".

!   !
!   !
!   !
Back to Top
reticule View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 October 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:17pm
This thread is turning retarded.  To all of you ignorant 'tards, here's a big **** you.
Back to Top
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 June 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 698
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:



Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

Oh Glassjaw..., I used to think you were smart. i just lost alot of repect for you with that comment. An avergae machine gun can shoot 31 shots per/sec, so your trying to tell me that someone outshot a machine gun with an autocoker?? Common sense will tell you its unacheivable. anything past 25bps on a pb gun is not possible, and manually pullying the trigger legit with paint the max is 15. so please begin what you were going to say, because you are wrong, and unless you can prove your facts with a little bit of logic, i dont believe you, go buy a balastics scale, ask those brits if you can borrow thier new G7 and see if you can get past 15 bps, cause know what, i bet you can't. if you do, i will personally fly done to where you are, and admit that im wrong, but what you said has no logic behind it, all you sad was, osiris has an autocker that shoots 38 bps. you obviously don't get out much.

They have videos of it shooting 38bsp (Osiris). The G7 board is capped at 31, not really alot of people can hit that without bounce.

what is this an english class now, you really wasted your time corecting my grammer because it proves notihng except i'm bad at english, and i'll tell you that, you didnt have correct me. and no, i odnt believe that your videos or right they're most likely sped up because nobody can walk a trigger 31 bps i dont care which gun you have. and you cant just watch a video and say, oh hes walking it 31 bps. you need somethign to show that. and dont tell me, i slowed it down and counted, cause that doesnt work well.

Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix





Back to Top
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Joined: 31 July 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 4185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:36pm

Originally posted by Gewwy Gewwy wrote:

with you. I just thought you should know how incredibly wrong you are with your claims. I don't know enough about Angels to make a strong arguement, but what I do know from using an Angel for a month and playing with 2 Angel supporters for a year is that you really have no idea what you are saying. When properly setup, Angels do not break down. You are some what right when you say they are a noobs dream gun, but why do proffesional paintball teams use them then? That would explain why new players would by Angels and find themselves in the tech-bay at tournaments. I'm not comparing Angels to Intimadators or Matricies, I'm simply saying you make them sound worse than a Kingman knock off and that that statement is incredibly untrue.

i get what you mean, angels are nice guns and i didnt mean to say they are bad. but im not wrong, these new angels that are coming out are bad (compared to high end guns, not spyders and stuff,lol) and there trying to compete with dye, and bob long by making there guns more affordable, by making them,,,, worse. i would much rather have an 04 speed or a force fly then any of these new angels coming out.

and if you dont know enough to make a strong argument then dont call me wrong cuz you dont know what your talking about.

angels are a high end gun so they do rock but when i talk about i high end guns and say one sucks i mean compared to other high end ones. 

*EDIT* realllllly good point about noobs giving angels bad names, you get rich parents buying there noob kid there dream gun (angel) then they dont know what there doing and brake them, giving angels a bad rep for braking down.



Edited by FROG MAN
<1 meg sig = bad>
Back to Top
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Joined: 31 July 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 4185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Just look around the internet and see how people brag about how "great" angels are. They're good guns but they tend to break down alot and have random problems.

I think that I, or Frog Man, or who ever that guy said was the "most stupid" former is definatly wrong. Read all of ScareFace22's posts, ROFL! Look around the internet to see how good ANY gun is, idiot. I love WDP and Dye, since I rock all of their gear, but c'mon the G7 matches up to be twice the DM4/5 in performance, technology, weight, and size. I know Dye is great, practically all their products are wonderful, but I support WDP's markers. **Bob Long just sucks, suped-up Spyders.

i kinda agree, wdp,dye and bob long all rock. and maybe the performance of this new gun is good but it is a realllly stupid design.

a membrane pad on the reg,,, no aftermarket reg or upgradeing it.

and you have to point the barrel at your face to see what buttons your pushing.

and your reg/for grip gets shot tons, a membrane pad isnt strong, that thing is going to get broken soooo many times.

and your going to accitendly push buttons.

it reallly dosnt make sense to put it there.

and the no milling looks like crap.

and we cant really talk about performance here because no of us have shot this g7

<1 meg sig = bad>
Back to Top
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Joined: 31 July 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 4185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

It's a grip on the reg... not a "membrain pad".

obvuisly you dont know what a membrane pad is so shut the eff up.

i hate when you try to discuss about guns and ppl put comments like

YOUR WRONG

IT CAN SHOOT 34534BPS!!!

YOUR AN IDIOT

cuz thats proves nothing. settle down you 12 year old tards and aleast try and act like you know what your talking about.

<1 meg sig = bad>
Back to Top
Bugsy View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 - More flaming

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

It's a grip on the reg... not a "membrain pad".

obvuisly you dont know what a membrane pad is so shut the eff up.

i hate when you try to discuss about guns and ppl put comments like

YOUR WRONG

IT CAN SHOOT 34534BPS!!!

YOUR AN IDIOT

cuz thats proves nothing. settle down you 12 year old tards and aleast try and act like you know what your talking about.

I'm not saying you're an idiot, and if I did, I'm sorry. But that grip on the reg doesn't have any electrical components in it. Plus, how can it be hit if your hand grasps it there?
!   !
!   !
!   !
Back to Top
Bugsy View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 2 - More flaming

Joined: 10 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]
Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

Originally posted by [Mr. Smith [Mr. Smith wrote:

]

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:



Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

Oh Glassjaw..., I used to think you were smart. i just lost alot of repect for you with that comment. An avergae machine gun can shoot 31 shots per/sec, so your trying to tell me that someone outshot a machine gun with an autocoker?? Common sense will tell you its unacheivable. anything past 25bps on a pb gun is not possible, and manually pullying the trigger legit with paint the max is 15. so please begin what you were going to say, because you are wrong, and unless you can prove your facts with a little bit of logic, i dont believe you, go buy a balastics scale, ask those brits if you can borrow thier new G7 and see if you can get past 15 bps, cause know what, i bet you can't. if you do, i will personally fly done to where you are, and admit that im wrong, but what you said has no logic behind it, all you sad was, osiris has an autocker that shoots 38 bps. you obviously don't get out much.

They have videos of it shooting 38bsp (Osiris). The G7 board is capped at 31, not really alot of people can hit that without bounce.

what is this an english class now, you really wasted your time corecting my grammer because it proves notihng except i'm bad at english, and i'll tell you that, you didnt have correct me. and no, i odnt believe that your videos or right they're most likely sped up because nobody can walk a trigger 31 bps i dont care which gun you have. and you cant just watch a video and say, oh hes walking it 31 bps. you need somethign to show that. and dont tell me, i slowed it down and counted, cause that doesnt work well.

I started to become bored fixing your grammer, so I stopped. The gun was on probably the heaviest bounce I've ever seen, and it was shooting in the 30's. I have to find the link for that video.
!   !
!   !
!   !
Back to Top
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Joined: 31 July 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 4185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

It's a grip on the reg... not a "membrain pad".

obvuisly you dont know what a membrane pad is so shut the eff up.

i hate when you try to discuss about guns and ppl put comments like

YOUR WRONG

IT CAN SHOOT 34534BPS!!!

YOUR AN IDIOT

cuz thats proves nothing. settle down you 12 year old tards and aleast try and act like you know what your talking about.

I'm not saying you're an idiot, and if I did, I'm sorry. But that grip on the reg doesn't have any electrical components in it. Plus, how can it be hit if your hand grasps it there?

really?!?!?!?!?!?

well if im wrong, ill admit it but, that does look like it has buttons on it to me, and if it is just a grip it still looks hella ugly there but its better than haveing a membrane there.

 

SMITH ignore the guy above this, any one who knows anything,, knows that you cant walk that fast even with bounce, but this guy wont admit hes wrong so leave it alone. 

<1 meg sig = bad>
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.