FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Angel G7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:03pm
WOW!!! i love it!!!!!!!!
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:05pm
no gun can go over 25bps well i can name two the angel is onw www.wdp.tv watch a video, and the other is the PBX cocker < i saw that in person, that was sick
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:12pm

Ummm....

WDP has by far surpassed Bobby and DYE. This marker is going to be sweet!

Solenoid is moved sideways to have better Air Flow and smaller profile.

Bolt has been redisigned.

New EYE Technology. 2 times faster than the older IR EYE Systems.

Mini-Reg now offers 3 times more air Flow

Improved Twist-lock Low-Rise

Improved Ram and completely new Exaust Valve (Will be able to fit 05 Speeds and Fly's). Ram Shaft and hammer are now made of aluminum for lighter reciprocating mass.

Back to rechargeble battery.

Breech Switch. No more pull pin.

Thats all the features so far on the Prototype. Expect more before January or February. It will cost $1,600.

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:20pm
^^^Getting one?
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea whatís inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 9:38pm

Sweeeeeet ! 2222/10 but dm5 owns that

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

Originally posted by LiT uP LiT uP wrote:

Yep angels used to be the shiz. but now they just friggen cost alot and arnt even that good.

Please know your facts.That can shoot 31bps, and your little DM5 seems to have a higher price tag, and all Timmies cost over $1100.

well first your an idiot.

no gun in the world can shoot over 25 bps. they lie. not a timmy, not an angel, not a borg, not a matrix.

second for 1700 ( witch isnt that bad) you could get a dm5, timmie ripper, sonic borg, witch i would much rather have.

and to top it off lit up dosnt own a dm5 its a dm4, your such an idiot you cant even tell the difference.

angels are noob dream guns.

This is officially the dumbest person on the forum. By far. Just think of all the 13 year old idiots... yeah, your the dumbest one.

By the way, what kind of gun do you shoot?

Edit:Eased up flame a little bit. No, I'm not an Angel supporter. Your just so incredibly opinionated and wrong, its terrible.

Edited by Gewwy

E-Tek Ego

procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:28pm
there are plenty of guns that shoot over 25 bps, i have hit 28 on my timmy and thats no lie, with db one with air in simluate i can hit 25-28 with the trigger set up properly, the flys hit 31, ive seen trix's over 30 and so on, there are actualy a few guns over 25 bps....that angel is nice, everyone seems to forget how much WDP has advanced the sport of paintball, but id rather shoot an angel over a dm5 any day
Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes
nforcer4 View Drop Down

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:32pm

you must have magic fingers i can't even get close to 25 and theres no need.

Edited by nforcer4
BANNED
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:33pm

Originally posted by procarb11 procarb11 wrote:

there are plenty of guns that shoot over 25 bps, i have hit 28 on my timmy and thats no lie, with db one with air in simluate i can hit 25-28 with the trigger set up properly, the flys hit 31, ive seen trix's over 30 and so on, there are actualy a few guns over 25 bps....that angel is nice, everyone seems to forget how much WDP has advanced the sport of paintball, but id rather shoot an angel over a dm5 any day

w00t!

!   !
!   !
!   !
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:37pm

Yeah, I've hit 31 on my Texas Storm, big whoop. Air is one thing, I highly doubt it'll ever do that with paint, and that's what really matters.

"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:38pm
yeah obviously u have to have an insane loader to do that, but i was just saying that over 25 bps can be done, as someone disagreed with that b4
Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:41pm
i've hit.....wait my gun sucks
WWBDD?

nforcer4 View Drop Down

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 10:45pm
lol i can't wait for my xvalve to practice on gets here tuesday or the next be practiceing on that
BANNED
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:53pm
umm...once i shot 9 balls per seccond on my piranah...then i got an A-5 with a r/t and flatline...i dont know how i ever lived with that fish marker...
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 1:25am

ya your wrong ppl.

its called selling a product, even bob long has admited he has never been able to hit over 14 bps and hes probably the fasted walker out there.

Originally posted by Gewwy Gewwy wrote:

This is officially the dumbest person on the forum. By far. Just think of all the 13 year old idiots... yeah, your the dumbest one.

By the way, what kind of gun do you shoot?

Edit:Eased up flame a little bit. No, I'm not an Angel supporter. Your just so incredibly opinionated and wrong, its terrible.

well, i dont mind ppl geting mad at me but you didnt even try to prove me wrong. you just yelled. and i know im opinionated.

seems a bit childes when your the one who called me a 13 year old.

any way I shoot a proto but i dont see how this matters.

<1 meg sig = bad>
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 9:38am
Awwwsome! I love how they mad the scope come out from the body and fold down like that. SOOOO neat! 

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 11:13am
Originally posted by tgaffner tgaffner wrote:

Ummm....

Improved Ram and completely new Exaust Valve (Will be able to fit 05 Speeds and Fly's). Ram Shaft and hammer are now made of aluminum for lighter reciprocating mass.

Thats all the features so far on the Prototype. Expect more before January or February. It will cost $1,600.

You can get the same thing with a BL or Dye gun for a cheaper price and have the same accuracy, same speed (you can only go as fadt as the loader lets you which is in most cases only 22bps) and in the case of the Timmy you would have much lighter gun too. BL and Dye definitly have surpassed all over rated English trash made by WDP. WDP guns are so overated thst its not funny. I Agree with the person who said that WDP is trying despertly keep up with BL and DYE and I also agree with the person who said that Angels are just newb's dream guns.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

Yeah, I've hit 31 on my Texas Storm, big whoop. Air is one thing, I highly doubt it'll ever do that with paint, and that's what really matters.

Osiris has hit 38 with paint on their auto cocker.

About that post of not being able to surpass 25 BPS, i dont even know where to begin so im not going to bother. 

But to the point, is that an LED on the front grip?  What is that?

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Originally posted by tgaffner tgaffner wrote:

Ummm....

You can get the same thing with a BL or Dye gun for a cheaper price and have the same accuracy, same speed (you can only go as fadt as the loader lets you which is in most cases only 22bps) and in the case of the Timmy you would have much lighter gun too. BL and Dye definitly have surpassed all over rated English trash made by WDP. WDP guns are so overated thst its not funny. I Agree with the person who said that WDP is trying despertly keep up with BL and DYE and I also agree with the person who said that Angels are just newb's dream guns.

Angel speed 04-31 BPS, $850.  Angel speed 05-uncapped at 31 BPS, $950.  I would like to know how angel's are over rated, and a newb's dream gun?  They are magnificent markers, better than any BL or Dye in my opinion.

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 12:39pm
Thats great that it can go that fast but your forgetting one major thing the gun can't shoot that fast if the loader can't feed that fast. They're overrate because they act as if they're the be all end all guns and they're are other guns better out there.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 12:44pm

You can get the same thing with a BL or Dye gun for a cheaper price and have the same accuracy, same speed (you can only go as fadt as the loader lets you which is in most cases only 22bps) and in the case of the Timmy you would have much lighter gun too.

I agree with most of what you say above, except for the price issue.  All new high end guns released these days, hover around $1500 plus or minus $100 for initial pricing.  $100 difference is only ~ 7% difference of the total cost, i.e. negligible.  If you're going to buy a ferrari, you better be able to afford insurance or other smaller costs.

BL and Dye definitly have surpassed all over rated English trash made by WDP. WDP guns are so overated thst its not funny. I Agree with the person who said that WDP is trying despertly keep up with BL and DYE and I also agree with the person who said that Angels are just newb's dream guns.

WTF is this all about?  These statements seem like uneducated trash to me.  What support do you have to backup these claims?  As for WDP making desperate attempts to keep up with BL and DYE technology and sales, that's a farce.  WDP has revolutionized electronic guns more than any other manufacturer.  If it weren't for the rate of fire achieved by Angels, your timmy would probably still have no ram.  Finally, if you want to measure the success of a gun by the manufacturer's sponserships, go ahead and remain brainwashed.  Personally, I like to think for myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic