FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funny but gross story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funny but gross story
    Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:41pm
ah man ok, so today in school my buddy says hey lets go to hooters tonight good way to kill a friday night so we agree. so we head out to station square (pittsburgh) and get there eat our food have a good time and what not. were walkin around station square and i pull out my can of cope and throw a fatty in and chris say give em one so i do. so we just walked for a while went into the sherton used the bath room and chris is gettin sick so he takes the dip out. we get out side and he says man im gonna puke, i was like no your not your fine. not 2 seconds later he pukes in the middle of the street infront of every one. we get to the car and chris says "dude im to sick to drive" problem is chris is the only one with the license. so brian says ill drive and he does. the whole ride home be and brian are crackin up and haven a good old time and chris is just sittin there lookin dead. so he almost made it the whole 25min ride almost. were about 3 mins from my house and he says hey pull over so brian did and chris went to puke out the window problem is the windows up. so at this point im just amazed that im not throughen up and me and brian are once again pissin our selfs and chris sticks his arm out. well i thought he want us to shut up but aperntly he was tellin us to pull over. yea we fiquerd that out a little to late. once again he pukes all over the truck windshield dash board every wear. so brian just stops the truck and gets out with it in gear i get out( im in the middle of the 2 in the front of an s10) and i look down and im coverd in puke. all on my pants my hoodie in my pocket it was horrible. i wiped my clothes off on the truck chris took his shirt off and cleaned some of it. at this point were 2 minuets from my house so we get in brian hops in the back and we go. but chris has no shirt so he puts up his window and turns the heat on. worst smell ever smelled like swiss cheese and pork. so i put my hoodie up to my face and its coverd in barf. once again i almost puked but some how i didnt. so we get to my house and clean it up and them to leave. it was so disgusting but so funny at the same time
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:43pm
So overall, it was a good day?

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:44pm
Wait, you had school today?
YONK~!~
Check This Out
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:49pm
no i posted it else where last night and pasted it hear and yea it was a good night
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:49pm
wow that sounds nasty
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:55pm
Dip is sickass, but good story. Yeah, I went to hooters not too long ago, the food was really, really good.
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:58pm
the foods good but i was disapointed by the lack of large boobies
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 9:00pm
Omgosh its zak! The king of mispella returns!
I need a new Sig...
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Dip is sickass, but good story. Yeah, I went to hooters not too long ago, the food was really, really good.

Hooters>*
YONK~!~
Check This Out
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 9:02pm
hey apu
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by zak zak wrote:

the foods good but i was disapointed by the lack of large boobies

Me too, we went for lunch, so I'm pretty sure we got the b-team.. they must save the A-line for the night crowd. They were hot, just not well endowed.
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 9:06pm
no we went at night
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:51pm

Dip is sickass

r u saying dip is good or dip is bad cuz dip is god

great story

MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:55pm
hmm that was... well cool. I like the hooters in Baltimore it's really cool.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:56pm
so all in all your saying that the truck needs cleaned worse then Oj's white bronco?
kiolia View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My Rainmaker will make it ... well, rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:02pm
nice job, way to get wasted.

not. I skated with a coupla potheads in highschool...pretty cool how they're in jail now and I'm in college setting up for a 30K/year starting job (engineering). Also, I have plenty of pocket change to spend on paintball. Therefore, I feel awesome for not smoking pot. Yay.

s'right, I do a webcomic and I update it like every two months. go go!
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Omgosh its zak! The king of mispella returns!
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:10pm
I know some kids who smoke pot Kiolia.

Guess where they are applying? Ithaca, lafayette, Lehigh, Cornell, Fairfield, UCONN, Marist, Carnegie Melon, Providence, to name a few.

What's your point?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:19pm

I don't drink or smoke and one night my friends were.

One friend wanted me to get him a Nacho Supreme from a place open at 2 a.m. I won't do it so he throws poker chips and then a poker table at me. Finally he flls asleep so me and another kid go to the place and leave one kid behind. Wehn we get back He threw up everywhere while my friend watched.

Another time He passed out in my passenger seat so we slapped him around so his face was swollen and made him sleep in my car while we slept in his house.

Que pasa?

rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 8:23pm
since when was pot involved? I read he was dippin...
WWBDD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic