Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HPA Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DoctorFoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctorFoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HPA Question
    Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:02pm

Will a WGP 70/4500 Peanut Tank fit my drop forward that extends 5 inches forward and 2 1/2 down? Please help!

EDIT: P.S.- Does anyone here know the diameter of the tank?

Edited by DoctorFoot
holeshotkfx400 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holeshotkfx400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:11pm
I dont know but i have a crossfire 70/4500 stubby tank. It probbably about the same size as yours and there is only about a half inch between my drop forward and mine is a psychoballistics 7 in forward and 2 1/2 in down. it the down that you have to worrie about but i think that that tank would fit your drop
Indian Creek B2k4 w/pds
-egg2 hopper
-crossfire 70/4500 n2 tank
-pyschoballistics drop forward

Tippman A-5(woodsball)
-Egrip
-Freak Barrel
-Polished internals
-Painted camo
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:19pm

It will fit, they take stuff like that into consiteration when they make them.

DoctorFoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctorFoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:29pm
Phew! Thanks guys. I figured it would probably fit but I wouldn't be able to sleep easy unless I knew. BTW, is there any way to make your own tank cover? If not, what's the best deal you can find on a tank cover for the Peanut?
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:58pm

You like make a cover out of something, or sew one. Take a wool winter hat, put it around your tank, and zip tie the end of it. Something like that. Just go out and buy a nice one like the Dye Rhino cover, I love mine.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic