Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball in school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

bullbutter you didnt shoot one you big fibber!   But yea that would be awesome to play in an school
uuuuuuh yea i did
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:55pm

u guys keep saying how much u wana play in ur schools... just do it!

A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

the bums at the abondoned mental institution (byberry mental institution) lurk around in the dark with crazy weapons like machetes, and sharpend pipes. one is actualy a patient who stayed behind when the place closed, he carries around a machete. the place is pitch dark even at day because all of the windows are boarded up. the place is really weird and scary. i wouldnt play there, we would get caught, hurt, and be exposed to the asbestos. the place is just fun to explore at night.

id rather play at an abandoned shool. hey, my school is abandoned at night...

So trigger happy, have you ever seen these said bums? I have been to Byberry many times and the only people that I have come across were other urban explorers. The bums are long past now as far as I have ever seen. All the lead paint, asbestos, and other random toxins there would have killed them years ago.

And if you do go there, I really hope you bring some form of a dust mask at least or a respirator.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 5:13pm
no i havent seen bums at byberry, because i heard they stay in the tunnels and less explored buildings away from people and asbestos and lead paint. my friend claimed beaten by one in one of the underground tunnels. i dont know how true that is, but he did have cuts and bruises on his face. but this was a year ago.

i got caught once, but the guard didnt care he just recomended we left, he said the only guard who will bust you is the lead gaurd. he even told us all about some parts of the buildings to check out. i asked him about the bums, and he has seen them before and people have been minorly hurt by them.

i go there once every two or three months with my friends to explore, and hang out. i was always a little conerned about the asbestos, a dust mask is a great idea, thanks.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:19pm

Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

bullbutter you didnt shoot one you big fibber!   But yea that would be awesome to play in an school
uuuuuuh yea i did

no u didnt!

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 9:49pm

Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

uuuuuuh yea i did

no u didnt!

DUDE yea we did next time my cuz gets online ask him, i didnt shoot him but he did, ask him
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
AceOfSpades21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AceOfSpades21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:53pm
A school would be the best>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>I have always wanted to play in a school...............great post
Curlyman666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyman666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:28pm
i dont have an empty skool by my house but theres a Foed factory with a square mile of land and this abandoned mansion theres three buildings there 3 stories and each about as big square feet wise as a small skool and thers woods  all around it'd be pretty kool place to play paintball at
signature
cooljon012288 View Drop Down
strike 1....foul language. 2/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooljon012288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:50pm

I would love to shoot all the teachers up and and all that.

no but that's an awesome idea a school or mabey a mall or a airport .something like that.

Tippmann A-5
flatline barrel
20oz c02
E-Z sling O-D green
weaver mount
30mm red dot sight
all black swat suit
G3 German .308 20 round mag
R-5 hopper
Co2 tank cover
Co2 tank butt stock
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 4:30am
Wow, you guys must be bored outta yer minds....I havent seen this thread since last year!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 10:56am
id love to play speedball right on our schools new 3 million football field. itd be perfect since they wont let it get used for anything but football and out school sucks. GO Valley VIew!not like we'll ever win anyway
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 1:01pm
what about an abandonded town. That would be the best.
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2005 at 1:09pm
How about shootin up a Police Station?
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 9:34am
Originally posted by ICU2009 ICU2009 wrote:

what would be even better would be an old mall.... like in the old zombie movies...

ther was a mall around my area that turned itself into a paintball arena...it wuz friggn AWSUM too bad they closed down tho i wuz pissed i tell u pissed! i started a petition to bring them bak and i have a suspicion they mite acually do it
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 1:19pm
imo that would be like playing in heaven
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

the bums at the abondoned mental institution (byberry mental institution) lurk around in the dark with crazy weapons like machetes, and sharpend pipes. one is actualy a patient who stayed behind when the place closed, he carries around a machete. the place is pitch dark even at day because all of the windows are boarded up. the place is really weird and scary. i wouldnt play there, we would get caught, hurt, and be exposed to the asbestos. the place is just fun to explore at night.

id rather play at an abandoned shool. hey, my school is abandoned at night...

I can WALK to byberry mental institution. I live right off byberry rd .
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
xXtippmannXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXtippmannXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:33pm
that would be cool..what about a subway...
tippmanns rock!

tippmann 98 custom...just got a stock put on..

Team distortion! 3-man team. front-jacob front-joe back-rex
FraverZZMX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FraverZZMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 8:03pm
ive thought of this 2. It would b sweet. My school is old but it would still work. Its a k-12 school so theres alota room to roam.but not alota cover tho. mostly just rooms n hallways. Its really simple so it wouldnt function very well for like big battles but it would b fun ne ways. What would b totaly sweet is if like there was like for a week a giant war where u would act out like real warfare n there was like say 40sq. miles of like woods and rural areas just to play in. And like u would camp out with ur squad and set up forts n stuff. And organize attacks and perimiters n stuff. basicly like a giant simulation of war but sorda like a ctf game or sumthing or like captuer the bases.Also there would have to be vehicles because that would just b freaking sweet.
JacBacpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacBacpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:29pm
my skool is a sorta bad to play paintball in theres pRetty much no cover
FLATLINES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF BALLZ!
my setup is
98 custom
double trigger
lapco bigshot 14 in.
12volt revolution

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:12pm
Duddeee, my school would be insanely awesome.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic