Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

little help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rbraun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbraun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: little help please
    Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:13pm
tell me where i can get a 98 custom , with rt,dropforward,lowpressure kit,14 inch jandj ceramic, ricochet hopper,   for 185 dollars. the lowest i can find it is 230. prove me wrong
R.B.
rbraun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbraun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:14pm
oh yea and 48ci 3000psi nitrogen tank
R.B.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:23pm
it would be hard to find it. why would you want all that? well i guess if you want it you could look at www.pbgear.com and see if they have it or you could find most of that stuff cheap on www.ebay.com.
A5abuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5abuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:24pm
ebay, the price will come down
if it moves it becomes a target

and snipers don't exist in paintball!! get that in your heads people!!

Tippmann A5
Smartparts all american
E-grip
rapidshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapidshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:45pm
Personally I dont think you will ever find all that in one gun for that cheap.  Heck I bought my Model 98 for 160, and you want all that for 185 I doubt that will happen, but hey you never know.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:51pm
buy everything from countypaintball
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 2:02pm
If you can find all that for $230 go buy it. You will not find all that together for any cheaper. Eaby might be close to your asking price and close to the gun you discribed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic