Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wgp reg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wgp reg
    Posted: 12 November 2004 at 7:03pm
I feel really dumb asking this but first when adjusting reg at the bottom do you turn it to the left or to the right (in or out) and how do you adjust it properly once you get the bottom fitting in? just like screw it in w/o locktite and test it and then unscrew it?  If your wondering im getting my fps down because its inane so i need to know how low to turn the input pressure to.  Please help thanks for reading
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 9:20pm
read your manual or use the velocity ajuster
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

vftactical2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 9:46pm

if its the reg you hold on too and came with the gun its all ready preset and if you got it seperate its preset so you shouldnt be messing with it

if its part od the pnuematics you just screw it in, at first it will leak then turn a little just until it stops leaking and thats it

Edited by vftactical2
vf tactical, tactical kaner kit, worrgames unimount, evolution hopper,and pmi 3000psi tank,shocktech beaver tail,e2 frame,
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:36pm
Just to let everyone know my friend *PROCARBINE?* posted this from my user name. 

And he has the WGP Reg on a pro carbine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic