FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halo 2 Let down...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 4:23pm
how many levels are there in campaign mode? and do you think they will put campaign/co-op levels up for download?
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by pballa123 pballa123 wrote:

how many levels are there in campaign mode? and do you think they will put campaign/co-op levels up for download?

I think there's like 9.  They'll definetly put up more on xbox live...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
LordCaliber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordCaliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:10pm
it wasnt made for campain guys it was totally for mulitplayer xbox live kicks BUTT and i got two months free so even better for me
We who are about to die salute you. -Gladiators
i love this job more then i love my taffy and im a man that loves his taffy- ~family guy rules~ YA YA representin
Johndcjr1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johndcjr1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:15pm

Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

I could have told you that. Lets see how big the hype gets for the 3rd one. I love how all these little kids skip school to play the game and they beat it in a day. IMO a game that can be beaten in a day, is not worth 50 bucks. 

well if u really like multiplayer (which i think is more fun on most games) then i guess it would be worth it.

it just bugs me when ppl camp out in front of stores to get halo 2 teh very second it comes out.  ill just wait until christmas or sumthing to get it.  most of the ppl that obsess over games like this are nerds anyways (most not all).

Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
Tikiman. View Drop Down

Strike 1, Language (F10)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikiman. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 5:42pm
its called multiplayer ya **edited**
BeAcHbLoNdiEof08: did i do good
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by LordCaliber LordCaliber wrote:

it wasnt made for campain guys it was totally for mulitplayer xbox live kicks BUTT and i got two months free so even better for me

Hahaha, i love it when people say xbox live is awesome, if it were awesome it would be free. How many people can you have in multiplayer like 16? pff lame.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:16pm
halo 2 on xbox live = insane

single player's for wusses

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 6:33pm
is the campagne shorter or longer than the first halo

Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:31pm

Ya I don't think it lived up to the hype. But then again, it's had, what, 2 years for rumors to set in our minds? I think we expected it to be too good. The campaign sucked IMO. They tried too hard and made the places really congested and hard to maneuver in and hard to see in. Nevertheless, it's still worth the 50 bucks. Multiplayer is pretty good. -Be even better if I had Xbox Live...

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:35pm

until i get a lan line wired through my house to my room (i use wireless) i wont be playing online.

yea, i hate playing as an elite, its so stupid

but, the only people i know that like halo are my 3 cousins in NY and my cousin in florida

But, I really like the new Blood Gulch level (its lie a remake of the origional Blood Gulch). I bought the special edition, the only pluses is a tin case and an actually interesting DVD

Edited by WGP guy
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:48pm
^ What's wrong with wireless? That's what I'm trying to get so I can get Live. Once my family purchases a laptop, wireless networking is supposed to follow.
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:10pm
The reason it took so long to release was because they were formatting it for XBL, and obviously did a pretty damn good job of it. Halo 2 could have been released quite some time ago, but they wanted Live. I also got the special edition, if you watch the DVD you'll find out that they did have the ATV and the Flame Thrower, and other weapons/enemies designed and ready for the game, but they couldn't find a way to incorperate(sp) them well enough into the game for it to help it more than it would get in the way. There is def. gonna be a Halo 3...but yeah.
Oh BTW, has anyone unlocked the "hidden" MP map yet?? I'm guessing you have to beat the game on Leg...which I am in the process of doing (at High Chairity). Hopefully I'll have it by tonight.
WWBDD?

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:15pm
i played with a friend of mine today for the first time and i loved the game. i thought it was waay better than the first. i love the multiplayer. havent played single but i like the new vehicles and the new things about it. very nice game. gonna get it either for christmas or if i cant wait ill get it before that and buy it myself. this game is a must if you own an x-box.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:34pm
I like it too, but it was definately overhyped. More fighting should have been done on earth and it should have been guerilla style. I'm not too far in the game I think. The mission where you are supposed to go kill the Prophet of Regret.

My dad is finally letting me get live so that I can play online. Can't wait to sample some of that Multiplayer.
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:40pm

I liked it.  Single player is OK, they really did a good job of not making the levels repitive this time around.

I love the multiplayer though. (And theres more than 9 single player levels, im on 11 or soo and its still going strong)

j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:42pm
I got it teusday and have yet to play campaign...
yay do i win?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:49pm
theres 15 single player maps...If anyone still cares
WWBDD?

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:19pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

that screenshot looks like crap.

pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:21pm
I am gona trade my gamecube in to get it.  Although im sure Ill have to wait awhile for it to actually be in stock... :(
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 10:26pm
that screenshots from like a character designer....not quite to detail....but a minigun would have kick ass
WWBDD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic