Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halo 2 Let down...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:35pm

^^^Then the atv would still be useless unless two people could ride it. The only time were you might use it is when your going over that long bridge and you could just speed past it instead. And boyd one smg or pistol would be pretty hars to aim at high speed and would do little damage.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Originally posted by LordCaliber LordCaliber wrote:

it wasnt made for campain guys it was totally for mulitplayer xbox live kicks BUTT and i got two months free so even better for me

Hahaha, i love it when people say xbox live is awesome, if it were awesome it would be free. How many people can you have in multiplayer like 16? pff lame.

Sometimes fun is more important than money.  In rainbowsix ravenshield, the max in multiplayer servers is 16 and its the most fun i have ever had.  Its more fun than those joint ops 150 man servers.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:41pm
Incase you havent noticed most stuff thats fun or awsome isent free

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 3:47pm
America's Army is fun and free. Maybe it's cause I'm really good...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 4:08pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

it wasnt made for campain guys it was totally for mulitplayer xbox live kicks BUTT and i got two months free so even better for me

Hahaha, i love it when people say xbox live is awesome, if it were awesome it would be free. How many people can you have in multiplayer like 16? pff lame.

Sometimes fun is more important than money.  In rainbowsix ravenshield, the max in multiplayer servers is 16 and its the most fun i have ever had.  Its more fun than those joint ops 150 man servers.

I second that If fun was free then we wouldnt work in high school. Also have you even played 8 on 8 its pretty hecktic sometimes

MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:36pm
how is 16 people lame? I wonder, can you play 4 on 4 on 4 on4 CTF? That'd be weird and confusing.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 5:50pm
Only 16 players? laugh

UT2004 > Halo multi

Even CS can have up to 32 players.

Good job at sucking Bungie/MS.

Edited by Solipsism
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2004 at 11:58pm

Originally posted by Solipsism Solipsism wrote:

Only 16 players? laugh

UT2004 > Halo multi

Even CS can have up to 32 players.

Good job at sucking Bungie/MS.

I know that's right. Plus it's free to play online.

Have any of y'all heard of Xbox Tunnel though? It's though Game Spy. You hook your box to the computer and play system link games online. Free!

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

it wasnt made for campain guys it was totally for mulitplayer xbox live
kicks BUTT and i got two months free so even better for me

Hahaha, i love it when people say xbox live is awesome, if it were
awesome it would be free. How many people can you have in multiplayer
like 16? pff lame.

Sometimes fun is more important than money. In rainbowsix
ravenshield, the max in multiplayer servers is 16 and its the most fun
i have ever had. Its more fun than those joint ops 150 man
servers.

I dunno, splinter cell, 4 person max, 2 v 2 and it is incredibly fun.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 2:01am
I played about 4 hours of it this weekend and I liked it.

phillll227 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillll227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:36pm
I think that this game was a let down. The single player was anyway. Its what I call Super Smash Bros. Melee syndrome, where every aspect of the game is improved (graphics, levels, weapons, characters, etc.), but the game for some unknown reason just isn't as fun.

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 9:40pm

Originally posted by phillll227 phillll227 wrote:

I think that this game was a let down. The single player was anyway. Its what I call Super Smash Bros. Melee syndrome, where every aspect of the game is improved (graphics, levels, weapons, characters, etc.), but the game for some unknown reason just isn't as fun.

Yeah the campaign just felt..... different. Not "Halo"y"". Hard to explain. Live is a blast when you get to be purdy good.

duck68tapeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duck68tapeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 9:41pm

Originally posted by PB MISFIT PB MISFIT wrote:

Halo=Over-rated.
thank u so much i was trying to tell people this so long stic with ps2

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 9:47pm
I played it the other day on a tiny little portable DVD player...

Nice, but the controls suck because it's on an X-box. Impossible to aim.

And the battle rifle was underpowered (I think). Maybe it was the screen being so small.

That and they never explained what happened to all the old weapons.. did they melt or something? They were standard-issue for everybody, and the new weapons are just coming out in the storyline.

Oh, and the manual for both Halo games is wrong/incomplete. The original has a bunch of stuff that they took out (sniper rifle 5x zoom, rocket launcher 8x zoom) and the second manual doesn't even mention the marines at all.

Still pretty good; I want to try it with a keyboard/mouse and a large screen before I make a final judgment.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 10:11am
i thoiught it was the most exciting game i ever played even tho
it was a little short

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 9:56pm
The gameplay made up for it though. With all that attention to detail. How individual parts of a vehical come off. I don't know how many times i played through the first three levels though. But why can you carry such little ammo though. If hre doesn't have enough pouches on him than please can't he just get a back pack
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 10:43pm
i can't remember if I posted in here already or not. But the Xbox Live for Halo2 absolutely sucks. As for whoever said "you can play 4v4v4v4 CTF, its lame" who said you HAD to play that way? its just a gametype, and its actually pretty fun. Yeah Halo2 was overhyped blah blah blah, if you've played it, and don't like, thats fine. Its just really annoying to see people say it sucks and all this crap when they haven't even played it before.
End
WWBDD?

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 10:54pm
I have never liked Halo...not will like it. I am just saying that they hit one "good" game but it has no depth. I mean seriously the story is the exact same and ends with a cliffhanger? That sucks. That is why... PS2 > X-Box
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Behave or be gone (D4)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

I just beat the game last night, or was it this morning? I dont remember. All I know it is a complete let down mission wise. No ATV, not enough levels on Earth. Playing as an Elite, cool at first, then dumb. Its definetly not what I expected. The plot to me seems very similar to the first Halo. Anyone else agree? Looks like there is going to be a 3rd Halo, where you will be going to another ring... and hopefully the 3rd will be most playing on Earth. I thought it was a complete let down. Thoughts welcome
Semper Fi

EDIT: Multiplayer is simpily amazing. I love it. I hooked up 2 Xbox's last night and played with 7 other people including myself. A lot of fun and pretty intense at times. That wasnt a let down in my opinion.
your stupid i thought the single player was awesome, it was way better than the first
red Halo B
Crossfire 68ci4500psi
14" Freak
Red to Black Alias Timmy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic