FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halo 2 Let down...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Originally posted by ItalianoGuy04 ItalianoGuy04 wrote:

Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

I did notice that some things they said would be in there were not like the ATV, as you mentioned, the ability to do that peek around wall and shoot thing, fully destructable environments (the th objects can blow up but the cliffs cant be destroyed and the ennemies never use the destuctable environments against you. Also, i did see the story as a let down. Also, that trailer that everybody saw: It doesn't happen like that at all.

not true... a brute shrew a box at me..

hunter flipped 1 of those redish box things over on me

I hate how the hunters can swing backwards now.. I wasn't expecting that...
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:16pm
ATV? Hahaha

Do you guys have ny idea how retarded that would be?

Here....Allow me

*whips out pen and scanner*

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

that screenshot looks like crap.

It's from when they were trying to demonstrate the game at first. Like the beta-beta version. When it was supposed to be a Mac/ PC game
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:54pm
ATV would be cool jsut to have it. It really has no point. It would be like a human ghost. Also, the hunter thing was like, ok I didnt know that was going to happen. But they are still very easy to kill once you figure it out. Easiest way is to find a stationary chain gun or something, and just shoot them constantly, but that doesnt take much skill.
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 6:07pm

Or you can shoot them in the orange areas. I'm sure you know that though.

Enos, ATV as in 4 wheeler.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 6:56pm

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

that screenshot looks like crap.

It's from when they were trying to demonstrate the game at first. Like the beta-beta version. When it was supposed to be a Mac/ PC game

Alpha?

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 6:57pm
If this ATV you guys are talking about doesn't have a mounted gun type thing, it will be pointless.

Not da pope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Not da pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 8:09pm
12 person lan rules

^Not me!^
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 8:34pm
well, just beat the game on Legendary, no extra MP map....I guess theres another way or something....who knows. Anyone figures it out, PM me.
WWBDD?

Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:38pm
I really gotta compliment on the music.  The songs were great, especialy the Halo one theme with the guitar (hear it when you beat the game)
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 2:42am
I liked it but it made me mad the way all the demos showed it was presented as a game were you were going to be fighting on Earth. And then what do you get two short levels. Though when i look at this and think of the old 007 games it scares me when I have kids I'm afraid you wont be able to tell a difference betwenn games and T.v. haha About the Atv everyone wants it but if they had it and you got in and realized oh im just making myself a target and not killing anyone. You might as well dive circles around the paintball field and let everyone shoot at you.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

I liked it but it made me mad the way all the demos showed it was presented as a game were you were going to be fighting on Earth. And then what do you get two short levels. Though when i look at this and think of the old 007 games it scares me when I have kids I'm afraid you wont be able to tell a difference betwenn games and T.v. haha About the Atv everyone wants it but if they had it and you got in and realized oh im just making myself a target and not killing anyone. You might as well dive circles around the paintball field and let everyone shoot at you.

Like the warthog without a gunner?
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 6:34pm
^^^yeah and no pasanger
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 6:49pm
It could be used maybe just for speed like in multi CTF use it to get to the flag faster downside is no gunner or back up passanger

conflict 555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conflict 555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 6:55pm

I havent got halo 2 yet but i think the origanal is alot better. As for the remakers on killzone, is it a sequal to kill.switch? Kill.Switch was a awesome game with pretty cool grapics. i am getting a xbox with halo 1/2 for christmas with 2 months of xbox live. I was really sad to hear that you dont get to be on earth for halo 2. The first one was one of the best games i have played though...

all i have is dead so i will take you with me
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:23pm
You cant ride in vehicles in CTF when you have the flag anymore, Draco.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:45pm
I was betting you could drive with one hand and shoot with the other while on the ATV. They wouldn't make it a suicidal vehical.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:54pm
the ending reminded me a lot of the lord of the rings I movie, you get into the sceen, then it ENDS
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

It could be used maybe just for speed like in multi CTF use it to get to the flag faster downside is no gunner or back up passanger

I never said use it with the flag i said use it to get to the flag

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

You cant ride in vehicles in CTF when you have the flag anymore, Draco.

I heard you could, you just couldnt be the driver.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic