FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me
    Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:52pm

I have an xbox and just got Halo 2 (i didnt ask for it, parents surprised me)

It comes with a 2 month free trial of xbox live, do i need to use a router to hook my xbox up?  I am a long way away from my router cause i use wireless. COuld I just plug it into the unused lan line in my laptop?

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:53pm
yep

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:03pm
there are a lot of diagrams on teh xboxlive website. Look there to see if it works.
"When I travel through mountainous areas or places of questionable hillbilly population, I usually keep a gun in the vehicle"

-Da Hui
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:05pm
You can probably just hook it up. Make sure that when your two months i up, that they disable your xbox connection so you dont get screwed over paying for extra. Something similair happened to me. Make sure you have a high speed connection also.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic