Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HellHawk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
pngcoco36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pngcoco36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 3:33pm
what if someone shot it down, and it broke? 
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 6:48pm

It would be the person's gain that shot it down and a loss fer the owner of it.

Build an RC tank or APC, you'll definitely get a real kick out of it.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 7:16pm
if somebody shot down my lil plane i would take the parts and shove it down their throat untill they could fix it inside their stomach
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:16pm
i think it'd be pretty cool. not a bad idea. it would be hard to do but it would be kinda cool.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:30pm
Go fer it, make one....jus gimme sometime till I make a RC anti-aircraft gun that shoots paintballs
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:34pm
it acctually wouldnt be that hard like if u made 8 missiles to go on an helicaopter and have like 20 paintballs in each missle it be awsome but ud kinda have to make it just shoot the paintballs out ike a cannon. all u do is make like thos lil potato guns like tiny and have an air line from the barrel to the 12 gram co2 (ud have to have 8 12 grams for the 8 cannons) and put the co2 cartridges in the helicopter and have servos to relese the air to go through the line to the barrel and shoots out the the paintballs then u could have like a napom or however u spell it and have it held on the belly by servos then get the servos to release and u have a bomb. ud have bout 5 extra controls and like 8 servos but it would be worth it

Edited by 98 nitro
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 11:54pm
^ yea i have 40 extra functions on my remote to play with but i would just use 2 9 oz's and an elecktric valve block.
Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:41pm
Bottle rocket rocket pod...... fun............
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:18pm
Robert_Hawker, just where did you aquire a 200lb 10foot long R/C helicopter from and how much did it cost? And why would you, if you do infact own one, want to have it shot at by a bunch of trigger happy paintballers who would most likely do everything in their power to make sure they saw it crash to the ground?
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:48pm

I am a total freek. and i love all things that fly.

it set me back 1500 and i put another 1500 into it. so 3k total.

you have to have a special licenz to have ont that big but its all good. i made a full metal body for it as i think i have allready said, so no paintball or even a law will cause any damage.

i would have to but winsheild wipers on the plexyglass infront of the onboard cameras but that would be all i needed to do to have it up and flying in a pb match. o yea and allot of inshurance!!!!

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
16" j&j
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 12:39am
You sound like you talk a lot. Let's see some photos of this thing.

PSU Paintball

Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:15am

Il post pic's as soon as its back togeather. i did have a little axident a while back and i need more cash for parts. ill post some pick then.

but your right all you have to go on right now is what i say but o well i dont realy care if you dont beleave me. you have no real reason to beleave od disbeleave anything i say. whereas this last one was a little strange i grant you but youl just have to waight and see wont you. it shouldent be more than a month or too im shure you can remember untill then.

Edited by Robert_Hawker
Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
16" j&j
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:30am
Well then who makes this thing? And what kind of R/C controller has 40+ fucntions? I have been in the R/C scene for over 10 years and have never seen anything like this.

PSU Paintball

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:19pm
Hmmmm good question, what are the 40+ functions on this controller?
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:55pm

i never said i was using only one frequincy now did i.

you cant get a single 40+ but i have 3 all togeather i only use one but i have the extra if i need it. i just have to make shure there is no one els on any of my frequincys.

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
16" j&j
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:23am
Generally a bad idea the manned hellhawk, it is impractical and what if you get your windscreen shot up so you can`t see...
To evetyone else on the unmanned approach good idea, and work at it. post some pics when you are done.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
jacpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:11am
 my evil plan is coming into my realization 
FLATLINES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deakins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:28pm
just keep in mind what happens when ur 200lb heli comes crashing down on a bunch of kids (decapations, angry mothers) sounds cool but not gonna happen on a field unless its against other aircraft
show initiative, determination. PROUD of ya!   broken arrow
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 6:26pm

Originally posted by deakins deakins wrote:

just keep in mind what happens when ur 200lb heli comes crashing down on a bunch of kids (decapations, angry mothers) sounds cool but not gonna happen on a field unless its against other aircraft

Way to bring up an old post.

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 6:33pm

yea....

it took a while for this thing to finaly die and now im gunna be hearing about it all over again.

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
16" j&j
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic