Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball field in AZ.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WhiteCrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paintball field in AZ.
    Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:59pm

Has any one every played in Wild West Paintball?  My friend and I just went there recently because my cuzin goes there like every weekend.  This was our first time there and every one wasnt that great(sucked) except for like one guy and he was sponsered by Dye.  And for being sponserd by Dye i think he should be a little better. 

oh yeah his name was Frank The Tank

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:01pm
I doubt anyone here is going to know exactally where you are talking about. Try www.pbreview.com because they have field reviews, so you may find out what people around you think of the field.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
WhiteCrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:02pm
Wild West Paintball in Yuma AZ to be exact right next to Banners Plus
Radix View Drop Down
Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:03pm
yea i played at wild west paintball it was fun but there was like only 10 people the and there was also this guy sponsored by dye what a co-incendence
www.clanaod.net

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic