Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VERY long shipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VERY long shipping
    Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:21pm

^^^Pure energy 68 4500, ACE'd Matrix lcd, (specs in sig), and an evo II. yup. and a bunch of other stuff like an o-ring kit for the hyper 2 and for DM4/Matrix, a spare lcd board a couple pods and some random crap like squegees ect.

and everything cost 930 USD

Edited by [Mr. Smith]
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:15pm
yea what did you order if i spent 1000 dollars i wood be nervous too its probally just stuck at the border

Edited by pbdude985
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

So, um...what did ya order?
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:23pm
So, um...what did ya order?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:08pm

^^ right, the Canadian postal service will deliver it to me (Canada post). and evil your right, i know lots of peole who just buy post boxes in the states because my city is within 15 minutes of the border, so i'm definetley doing that next time.

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:18am
Well, it probably has to change delivery services too because i highly doubt the USPS (United States Postal Service) is going to deliver a package in Canada.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 1:50am
You know yer better off having someone you know or a relative that resides in the US to get what you need and not worry bout The US Customs, you can jus simply come over the border and bring it back wit you wit less problems.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Barretm82 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barretm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 12:17am
   For what it is worth, I have purchased a lot of stuff from the U.S. over the years, but just in the last few weeks thier have been big delays at customs.
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:52pm
If you got insurance on it, I wouldn't worry about it. Probably just delayed.
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:38pm
i was at a local shop today and there stuff is behing held at customs also.
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:24pm
lol, thad'd be about my luck...

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:06pm
Maybe the plane was lost and it flew backwards around the globe a few times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:03pm
yeah the thing is though that it just got to customs 3 days ago, what was it doing the other 18? is usps just that bad?

Edited by [Mr. Smith]

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:58pm
Yeah customs is sometimes slow. I am still waiting on the blow-up doll Choppie911 mailed me a few years back.

patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:55pm
it's probably tied up at customs. i've heard of things being stuck there for two or three weeks at a time.

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

$1,000 for shipping?!? Whatever you bought better be worth it.

the product was a 1000 dollars not the shipping

Whoops. Count on me to read it wrong.
YONK~!~
Check This Out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:49pm

no the shipping ddint cost 1000 $, the item did, shipping was like

35 $, i should have specified.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:48pm

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

the product was a 1000 dollars not the shipping

<1 meg sig = bad>
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:44pm
YONK~!~
Check This Out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:41pm

I just orderd soemhting through usps. It was sent on october 12, and its now novemebr 2, im starting to get a little worried. It was sent to Canada on plane fom chicago and it took 14 days to get to vancouver, the status now says it just at customs as 29th of october and to get form the airport in vancouver to the actual customs place it took 3 days! i just wanted to know if anybody whos shipped or recieved items across the border has ever had an experience like this, what did you do? Im really getting worried, i paid over 1000 dollars.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic