Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrades......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CB YankeeFan13 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Retarded spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB YankeeFan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upgrades......
    Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:31pm
i just purchased a new spyder imagine 2K4. i have a empire reloader hopper, 20 and 12oz Co2, a pod pack and A STOCK BARREL!!!!! what else do i need??
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:07pm

New barrel for sure (search for barrel topics), a Expansion Chamber (seeing u use c02), a unimount or drop (personal prefence), you can get better internals (bolt, valve, springs) for lower opperation pressure but you would want to switch to HPA and buy a Reg so you could use it all to the most advantage, you could also consider a HPA tank in general, one of the best upgrades ever. You could get a better LPR (or volumelizer w/e spyders have) (lower pressure)...

you ask "why low pressure" - Save Air, Less "beating" to valve and internals, and very smooth and quieter.

~mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic