Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nirto tank for E-FORCE sts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OoOJim-BobOoO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoOJim-BobOoO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nirto tank for E-FORCE sts
    Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:31am
hey.... im gettin into this electronic deal and i was lookin around and saw the e-force sts.. and since my friends have piranhas (they work pretty good) i thought ..this is a good gun and once i got lookin at it they say it can run on CO2 but nitro is better...:S y is this and how much does it cost to fill THX !!!!
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 4:14pm
HPA (high pressure air) or nitro as you call it, is better than co2 for any gun. in a co2 tank, around 33% of it is liquid co2. when heat is added it expands into gas (carbon dioxide or co2 for short). if you shoot really fast, or on a colder day, some of that liqiud can go into your gun which will over time wear away your internal o-rings, and always cause velocity spikes. an expansion chamber will reduce this, but not eliminate it.

HPA is not pure nitrogen, its simply air, but air is 78% nitrogen hense the term "nitro". pure nitro costs too much. with hpa there is no frezzing liquid going into your gun, just air. its alot "cleaner" and more cosistant too. you should definately look into it for winter or cold play. it usualy costs less or equal to co2 to fill. but the only drawback to hpa, is the price for the tank. you can get a good one for around $200.

good luck, hope i could help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic