Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry Or Bush??

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Poll Question: Kerry Or Bush??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [37.98%]
80 [62.02%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
~-o@

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: A comfy chair
Status: Offline
Points: 14109
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Kerry. If bush gets reelected hell get us all nuked or something. Frigging maniac.


More like if Kerry wins.


How do you figure that. Bush is the psycho going to war with half the known world, blowing up countries for no reason.
Back to Top
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 March 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 12:27am

Originally posted by Multi-Colored J Multi-Colored J wrote:

Kerry. I would take anyone over Bush.

Even Hitler? Nazi.

Back to Top
*(New) Fnd Glry View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 13 August 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 390
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *(New) Fnd Glry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Multi-Colored J Multi-Colored J wrote:

Kerry. I would take anyone over Bush.


then friggin vote me!! I know I'd do better than that moron Kerry
Pimpin' since May 26th, 1987
Back to Top
Minion View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 24 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Barretm82 Barretm82 wrote:

Not only that, but after the 4 grueling years you guys have had, do you really want a "newbie" to take over the presidency or someone with 4 hard earned years of presidential experience under his belt?

This damn war was the best thing that ever happened to Bush. Before 9-11 he was nullified as a leader when the Republican (his people) controlled Senate defected from his cause. The attacks united the people, NOT Bush. The whole world was behind us in those first weeks, but Bush dropped the ball on that too. And "newbie", Bush has four short years, only three that he was able to accomplish anything, and you think that gives him the knowledge and foresight to be the most powerful leader in the world. Ignorance will kill us all in the end.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top
C.G.O. View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 1 - Caps doesnt fool me

Joined: 11 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 382
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.G.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:


Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:


Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Kerry. If bush gets reelected hell get us all nuked or something. Frigging maniac.


More like if Kerry wins.


How do you figure that. Bush is the psycho going to war with half the known world, blowing up countries for no reason.


Enos, you need to quit watching TV and smell the roses.

Bush is not a psycho, Saddam was, and where do get the idea that Bush attacked Iraq for no reason? I would like to know a war that America has fought or started for no reason(besides vietnam). Please explain and don't quote all that media junk. Also, when has Bush dropped a bomb over his own people for a weapons test? Bush is not a child killing, psycho, Saddam and Osama are, PEROID!

Besides, I thought us Americans already knew the media lies or gets lied to, so panic or whatever won't rise among the public during dangerous times. And...what do I mean by that... Right now, this war on Terror might look like a big blood thirst, but this war is way too underground to told yet. Who knows, maybe Saddam had missiles or nuke suit-cases planted or aimed at America? And if so, would you want everybody to know that World War III is in the hands of a terrorist? No way, it would cause huge international panic and economical crash!

I don’t want to start a fight with a Mod here, but you just popped your mouth off with nothing to back it up with. CGO out….

*EDIT* WOW! You said "frigging" maniac. What word does that mean...fruitcake with caps?? Sorry, are you a hypocrite or does this mean something else?


Edited by C.G.O.
Tippmann 98c with lapco bigshot 12in barrel, Palmer Stabilizer/32* 0-1200 microgauge.
Back to Top
BLand View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested - Complete idiocy

Joined: 29 July 2003
Location: Vatican City State
Status: Offline
Points: 2360
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 5:26am
Bush.

Kerry has a long face.
Back to Top
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 22577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 6:32am
Back to Top
Barretm82 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1368
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barretm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Minion Minion wrote:

Originally posted by Barretm82 Barretm82 wrote:

Not only that, but after the 4 grueling years you guys have had, do you really want a "newbie" to take over the presidency or someone with 4 hard earned years of presidential experience under his belt?

The whole world was behind us in those first weeks,


Do you really believe that? Some how I recall extremists dancing in the streets in praise of Bin Laden.

I think you watch too much MSM. (Main Stream Media)   Everyone was not with you, at all. Bin Laden didn't train 20,000 lunatics just for nothing, Bill Clinton should have put an end to it then, instead he was getting blown.

nuff said.


Edited by Barretm82
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:36am

Originally posted by Barretm82 Barretm82 wrote:

Oh, for the record.

I really didn't like the Mork & Mindy show, I just recall seeing it as a kid.

Yeah.  Likely story.  Might as well fess us now.

Back to Top
Minion View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 24 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:32am
I seems to me I must make myself more clear to our poor deluded barretm82. By the "world", I was refering to the governments and sane people of this planet (since Mars is a world also). Bush's go it alone aditude has us doing just that, going it alone. By the way, I trust the media about as much I trust George "need any wood, I'm not really concerned about Bin Ladin, Irac has WMD, I'm for the middle class" Bush.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Enuff Z’Nuff

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 0
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:44am
Originally posted by C.G.O. C.G.O. wrote:

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:


Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:


Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Kerry. If bush gets reelected hell get us all nuked or something. Frigging maniac.


More like if Kerry wins.


How do you figure that. Bush is the psycho going to war with half the known world, blowing up countries for no reason.


Enos, you need to quit watching TV and smell the roses.

Bush is not a psycho, Saddam was, and where do get the idea that Bush attacked Iraq for no reason? I would like to know a war that America has fought or started for no reason(besides vietnam). Please explain and don't quote all that media junk. Also, when has Bush dropped a bomb over his own people for a weapons test? Bush is not a child killing, psycho, Saddam and Osama are, PEROID!

Besides, I thought us Americans already knew the media lies or gets lied to, so panic or whatever won't rise among the public during dangerous times. And...what do I mean by that... Right now, this war on Terror might look like a big blood thirst, but this war is way too underground to told yet. Who knows, maybe Saddam had missiles or nuke suit-cases planted or aimed at America? And if so, would you want everybody to know that World War III is in the hands of a terrorist? No way, it would cause huge international panic and economical crash!

I don’t want to start a fight with a Mod here, but you just popped your mouth off with nothing to back it up with. CGO out….

*EDIT* WOW! You said "frigging" maniac. What word does that mean...fruitcake with caps?? Sorry, are you a hypocrite or does this mean something else?


C.G.O., You need to stop watching fox and smell the non-conservative-rhetoric. You can't prove that Sadaam had any weapons just by saying what if.

In response to the first paragraph:
Though it was wrong for Sadaam to kill his own people, it still doesn't give us the right to play police to the world. If it was me, I would have let Sadaam live since he posed less of a threat to America that Afghanistan and North Korea. And when you end the first paragraph with the word "period", you should not type an exclimation point.

In response to the second paragraph:
Maybe Mexico has bombs pointed at us. Oh well, we should just go kill them so we're the only ones left and the world will be a utopia.

Same logic that you're using.

Sorry to serve your ass on a platter, you just need to stop picking fights with no basis to your argument.
X
Back to Top
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
~-o@

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: A comfy chair
Status: Offline
Points: 14109
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 11:44am
Originally posted by C.G.O. C.G.O. wrote:

Enos, you need to quit watching TV and smell the roses.

Bush is not a psycho, Saddam was, and where do get the idea that Bush attacked Iraq for no reason? I would like to know a war that America has fought or started for no reason(besides vietnam). Please explain and don't quote all that media junk. Also, when has Bush dropped a bomb over his own people for a weapons test? Bush is not a child killing, psycho, Saddam and Osama are, PEROID!

Besides, I thought us Americans already knew the media lies or gets lied to, so panic or whatever won't rise among the public during dangerous times. And...what do I mean by that... Right now, this war on Terror might look like a big blood thirst, but this war is way too underground to told yet. Who knows, maybe Saddam had missiles or nuke suit-cases planted or aimed at America? And if so, would you want everybody to know that World War III is in the hands of a terrorist? No way, it would cause huge international panic and economical crash!

I don’t want to start a fight with a Mod here, but you just popped your mouth off with nothing to back it up with. CGO out….

*EDIT* WOW! You said "frigging" maniac. What word does that mean...fruitcake with caps?? Sorry, are you a hypocrite or does this mean something else?


What the hell are you talking about? Did you forget some necessary medication?? (referring to that *edit* line)

Since when did iraq have a damned thing to do with the war on terror? Why is it that you pro-war lunatics always take opposing the pointless war in iraq as being "against the war on terror"?

Osama blew up our buildings, fine, find him and get rid of him. That much i support. I didnt have a problem with bush until he went to iraq, as i see it, obviously to divert attention away from our complete and utter failure to catch bin laden. Now that the truth is out, and everyone knows the entire "justification" for going to iraq was smoke and mirrors, i would expect more people to see reason.

If anyone needs to remove their head from their nether regions, its you. Since when is it americas job to bring freedom to other countries? Thats bunk. If they wanted freedom that bad, they would fight for it. Hell, we did. Referring to how much better off iraq is now is an after-the-fact ass-covering. I dont dispute that iraq is better off without saddam, but that does NOT excuse busting into some other country, blowing up the current government, and then pratting about saying how much better weve made the world. That is flat out not our right to do.

All weve managed to do in iraq is piss off half the known world, and get the terrorists even madder at us. As soon as we leave, there will just be another dictator. Those people just flat out dont care enough to want freedom. Sucks for them, but thats their problem.

If i was president:

Offer government grants to jumpstarting hydrogen and other alternative fuel technology
Tell the entire middle east to go to hell because we wouldnt need them anymore
Flat out walk away from the rest of the world. Screw em, let someone else be the jackass police of the world for a change.

China is going to take over everything eventually anyway.
Back to Top
Minion View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 24 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 16
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 12:24pm
Check this out for a new fuel source
Tell those Saudis to go to hell.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Back to Top
Barretm82 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1368
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barretm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Minion Minion wrote:

I seems to me I must make myself more clear to our poor deluded barretm82. By the "world", I was refering to the governments and sane people of this planet (since Mars is a world also).


Had to quote this one for posterity sake.

I can honestly say In all the political debate I have ever had, I have never witnessed someone invoke Mars/Martians into the conversation, until now.

That was great, its good to see that there is a humours side to the Kerry supporters, or at least I hope your where joking.


Ahh Later;

(ps. If you want more information Minion, here is a website that should prove helpful for you. Follow the link below.)

AFDB Awareness:
Link

Edited by Barretm82
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:11pm

Originally posted by Barretm82 Barretm82 wrote:

AFDB Awareness:
Link

BAM!  Link forwarded to all my friends.  Thanks.

:)

 

Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:13pm
I think a lot of people here support Bush because he likes guns more than Kerry.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:16pm
Why do you say that?  Apart from his idiotic stance on the AWB (the same as Bush's), Kerry has come out pretty strongly pro-gun.
Back to Top
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Took down Mike Tyson

Joined: 13 July 2004
Location: Philly
Status: Offline
Points: 6454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

I think a lot of people here support Bush because he likes guns more than Kerry.


That is something i feel strongly about, and posted earlier in this topic about, but i also think it is extremely stupid to just change leaders during the middle of a Millitary policing act, so the possiblity of everthing getting effed up is higher.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

I think a lot of people here support Bush because he likes guns more than Kerry.


That is something i feel strongly about, and posted earlier in this topic about, but i also think it is extremely stupid to just change leaders during the middle of a Millitary policing act, so the possiblity of everthing getting effed up is higher.


It's not military policing, it's war.


Back to Top
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Took down Mike Tyson

Joined: 13 July 2004
Location: Philly
Status: Offline
Points: 6454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 2:19pm
Not anymore, atleast from waht i have read/heard.  The war part is over, we are now policing the country of iraq.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.171 seconds.