Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$63 store credit. What to buy...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $63 store credit. What to buy...?
    Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:40pm

I have 63 dollars worth of store credit for CountyPaintball.com.

Three things I have in mind to buy include macroline, dust cover, and a Black Magic Life Saver Seal. I cannot think of anything else to buy and that's where you come in. What can the rest of the money go toward? I don't really NEED anything as you can tell from my sig so what would you spend it on if you had the money. Don't say a new gun or paintballs or a stock please.

Thanks.

MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:52pm
You could get a red dot sight and see how you like it. Or you could get some other sight they have on there.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Satanicsanta090 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satanicsanta090 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:25pm

I would personally get paint with that money cuz your gun is probably fine and suiting your needs well (unless u play speedball).  Your gun has all the upgrades to keep it on par in terms of accuracy.  You could get a firepower upgrade (rt) and save 20 more bucks.  Other than that, I would say a case of paint, or some clothes/ball hauling gear

Setup:
Tippmann98c
Silver Vein powdercoat
Palmer's male stab
Ported elbow
Double trigger with stop
Lapco bigshot
Trigger slop mod
ricochet ak
1manteam98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1manteam98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Satanicsanta090 Satanicsanta090 wrote:

I would personally get paint with that money cuz your gun is probably fine and suiting your needs well (unless u play speedball).  Your gun has all the upgrades to keep it on par in terms of accuracy.  You could get a firepower upgrade (rt) and save 20 more bucks.  Other than that, I would say a case of paint, or some clothes/ball hauling gear

98 custom
hyperstar bolt
16"winforce barrel
rocket cock II
car stock
camo covers(tank and hopper)
4+1 camo harness
coiled remote
Crossfire 47ci/3000psi nitro
Hunter Green Paintjob
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:54pm
Does it ever expire? If not, save it till you want to buy something else, or something breaks.

If you really want to spend it, you can never have enough barrels.
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

You could get a red dot sight and see how you like it. Or you could get some other sight they have on there.

I actually have a BSA Red Dot site and don't like it much. It's an awesome site but I'm not into using sites.

Originally posted by Satanicsanta090 Satanicsanta090 wrote:

I play speedball. I have a fire power upgrade.(E-Grip paired with JCS Duel trigger.) I don't want to buy paint online because it costs 15 bucks to ship it and I'm afraid of what might happen to it in UPS.(Handling, heat, etc...) Umm... Don't need or want clothes. I just throw on some old clothes. And I never shoot more than a hopper in a single game so I don't need ball hauling gear.

Saving it is an option like maroon out said but I'd like to buy something. (Unless there really isn't anything at all I need.) I have two very good barrels, the Bigshot and Ceramic, so I don't need anymore. I don't like Flatlines and Boomsticks (I've heard) are on par with my two. And how can a barrel get much better than the Ceramic? It's already a very accurate thing.

Try to think up some more stuff you guys. Thanks.

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:33pm
paint
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:25pm
Has anyone ever bought paint online? I'm afraid of UPS's handling and the heat getting to it. Down here in Houston, 95* weather and 95% humidity really hurt paintballs fast. Especially when they're sitting in a brown truck all day I assume.
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 6:51pm
I'm thinking about buying the LP kit which comes with the Dead On vertical adapter. The picture on County shows the lp chamber attached to the VA. My question is can the lp chamber be taken off so I could use ONLY the vertical adapter(stand alone, no lp kit anymore)? Not that I would want to but I'm curious. My guess is I would need to buy an ASA plug.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic