Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

happy bday bill gates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SEGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:00pm
did you know that he said his life goal was to rule the world 

I soo want to get a MAC G5
Is this the 5o' clock free crack giveaway?
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:10pm
his house is smarter then him
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:13pm
he definetly could rule the world, he could probly take a huge chunk out of the national debt if he wanted to, i think the government should just reprocure all the nations top 1% of wealth and pay off the national debt
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

he definetly could rule the world, he could probly take a huge chunk out of the national debt if he wanted to, i think the government should just reprocure all the nations top 1% of wealth and pay off the national debt
What does reprocure mean? And did you mean that the richest 1% of America should pay for what Clinton screwed up? How about, No. O yea to all of you mac lovers, with Microsoft i doubt Mac would be what it is today. Bill Gates i think is a genius, he pretty much started computers for home use..
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

What does reprocure mean? And did you mean that the richest 1% of America should pay for what Clinton screwed up? How about, No. O yea to all of you mac lovers, with Microsoft i doubt Mac would be what it is today. Bill Gates i think is a genius, he pretty much started computers for home use..

reprocure isn't a word...

And Sammy, take your little alienware spoiled self and get some brains.

Clinton brought our economy to the highest it had ever been, it had to fall after peaking...

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:31pm
I own Microsoft stuff...but that's because he has open architecture...anyways...i hate him because he completely screwed Steve Jobs...like i mean Jobs wasn't a nice guy...but Bill just **** him over so bad, and i dont respect that.
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:35pm

Isnt the US national debt like 7 trilion?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Variable Variable wrote:

I hope his house spontaneously combusts...maybe then his company will start producing software worth as much as it costs.

Naw, I'd say keep the house, it was partially designed on mac

chs61224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chs61224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

he should send me some money for his birthday. hes sooo rich. ive seen pics of his mansion on a lake or something. HUGE!!!!!! i love microsoft though.

He lives on lake washington. it is a pretty impressive house, but honestly the other houses around him look better but i'm sure 70-80% of his house is hidden behind trees.

and bill gates is awesome.
All about the Snow.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

he definetly could rule the world, he
could probly take a huge chunk out of the national debt if he wanted
to, i think the government should just reprocure all the nations top 1%
of wealth and pay off the national debt
What does reprocure
mean? And did you mean that the richest 1% of America should pay for
what Clinton screwed up? How about, No. O yea to all of you mac lovers,
with Microsoft i doubt Mac would be what it is today. Bill Gates i
think is a genius, he pretty much started computers for home
use..

Clinton brought our economy to the highest it had ever been, it had to fall after peaking...

You know nothing about me, you dont have any right to call me spoiled. I dont even own an Alienware, i have an older Dell 8300. I bet i have a higher IQ than you, and i bet i have higher grades than you. If you are on Kerry's side and would like to debate it, then IM me at X 1337 n0b.
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:48am

We should congradulate microsoft for having the best reverse engineers in the world.

Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:11am

Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

If I were to send him a gift it would be a bomb.

LOL. I think we should send a bomb.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:04pm
i wasnt speaking literaly, im just sayinf he is extremely wealthy goodness, yall are really high strung
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:13pm

he definetly could rule the world, he
could probly take a huge chunk out of the national debt if he wanted
to, i think the government should just reprocure all the nations top 1%
of wealth and pay off the national debt
What does reprocure
mean? And did you mean that the richest 1% of America should pay for
what Clinton screwed up? How about, No. O yea to all of you mac lovers,
with Microsoft i doubt Mac would be what it is today. Bill Gates i
think is a genius, he pretty much started computers for home
use..

You know nothing about me, you dont have any right to call me spoiled. I dont even own an Alienware, i have an older Dell 8300. I bet i have a higher IQ than you, and i bet i have higher grades than you. If you are on Kerry's side and would like to debate it, then IM me at X 1337 n0b.

Good job, tool.

Someone challenges your comment, so you bust out the insults and the boasting in an aid to compensate for your stupidity.

Moron.

Most importantly - People suck.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:18pm

I agree with Sammy.

How would someone but Bill Gates a gift for his birthday or christmas?  He can just buy whatever he wants.  But I guess its the thought that counts...

Edited by pntbl freak
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Belt #2 Belt #2 wrote:

reprocure isn't a word... And Sammy, take your little alienware spoiled self and get some brains. Clinton brought our economy to the highest it had ever been, it had to fall after peaking...

Good job, tool.

Someone challenges your comment, so you bust out the insults and the boasting in an aid to compensate for your stupidity.

Moron.

It wasnt that he challenged my comment, it's that he called me an Alienware spoiled little self. I'm not spoiled and i dont even own an Alienware. Whose the tool now?
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:43pm

i think it just moraly wrong for anyone to aquire that much weatlth, its almost an obscene amount of money

This makes no sense...

Beside, beyond the fact that Bill is the greatest philanthropist of all time (as mentioned above), Microsoft has done more the US economy and the world economy than any other company on the planet.

Does anybody else remember when computers couldn't talk to each other, because they used different systems and formats?  And even if the computers could talk, the word processors were different, the spreadsheets were different...   no compatibility.

The widespread use of Microsoft products allowed the economy to take full advantage of computers and the internet.  Windows and MS Office were the best things to happen to the US economy since DOS.  (Not to mention, of course, that Bill employs thousands and thousands of people in the US and around the world, keeping them all fed)

On a separate note - to all you guys complaining about how bad MS products are - why don't you come up with a better product and take them on?  Most current software companies (including MS) started as a couple of guys in a garage.  Go nuts, make a fortune.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:48pm

I sense a lot of hostility for the man.

wait....is it hostility.....or jealousy?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:43pm
i dont have any problem with microsoft, but, BUT, i just think its strange that people like bill gates and donald trump and a gazillion other sports personalities can twist and bend the law, but when an italian from the bronx somplace builds himself a nice little mafia and makes some money for himself, he goes to jail. a lot like the enron people stealing billions, if a black guy steals 75 dollars, he gets a much harsher sentence. i dont like that
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:09pm

i just think its strange that people like bill gates and donald trump and a gazillion other sports personalities can twist and bend the law, but when an italian from the bronx somplace builds himself a nice little mafia and makes some money for himself, he goes to jail. a lot like the enron people stealing billions, if a black guy steals 75 dollars, he gets a much harsher sentence. i dont like that

Isn't America great!

Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic