Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
a_persohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_persohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help please
    Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:40pm

I have a model 98 and i was wanting a remote setup with my 20oz. CO2 tank on my back.  I know i have to buy a remote cord but is there anything else that i need?  i thought maybe i need an on/off valve.  What do i need and how do i set it up?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:35pm
you dont need anything else. the remote line comes with a male adapter which screws right into your asa (where you tank goes). then the other end of the remote is where you screw in your tank. make sure you unscew the knob first. then clip the silver thing on to the male adapter, screw in the knob, and your done.
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:01pm
Make sure you dont screw the knob in all the way though or esle it will slow down your c02 flow making it hard to shoot very fast at all.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:08pm
You will need a pack that holds the tank. Unless you have some other means of carrying the tank.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic