Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashley simpson was at my school no lie!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
xXxdrumbyxXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXxdrumbyxXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashley simpson was at my school no lie!!!
    Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:04am

Hey i goto donegal highschool and our school won this contest where Ashley Simpson and Ryan Cabraera sing at your school. IT was today and it was awsome Ashley is so hot. It was really cool they were signng autographs and everything. IT was awsome.          ;         http://www.fm97.com/main.html   Hopefully i can find some pics then.

04 Ebladed Orracle Autococker
Pure Energy 68/4500
Egg with Zboard
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:12am
I'm sure it was her that was doing the "singing"
xXxdrumbyxXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXxdrumbyxXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:15am
LOl yeah actually she was doing the singing.
04 Ebladed Orracle Autococker
Pure Energy 68/4500
Egg with Zboard
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:17am
Originally posted by xXxdrumbyxXx xXxdrumbyxXx wrote:

LOl yeah actually she was doing the singing.

Apparently she was on SNL too
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:36am
So you could actually see her through her sister's shadow?

I don't care for either of the sister's music, but Jessica can sing circles around Ashlee.

MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:48am
My sister was watching a show abnd Ashley actually cannot sing for her life. It hurt my ears to listen. She cracked more than me when I'm trying to sing a tenor part with my low voice in chorus. Damn you Mr. Pope whym ust out parts be high. Apparantly she got a little better by the end of the show. But, I'm sure none of the guys were using their ears more than their eyes anyway
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:50pm
You actually thought that was cool?

If some publicity stunt fake people like those came anywhere near me, i would run far away.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

My sister was watching a show abnd Ashley actually cannot sing for her life. It hurt my ears to listen. She cracked more than me when I'm trying to sing a tenor part with my low voice in chorus. Damn you Mr. Pope whym ust out parts be high. Apparantly she got a little better by the end of the show. But, I'm sure none of the guys were using their ears more than their eyes anyway

I thought he was the middle school chorus teacher.

chronzak View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:08pm
ashlee simpson is a moron, i knew she lip synced, then she blamed it on everyone else.  then later made comments saying "ya i think lip syncing is awful, i would never do it, its just not me". what an idiot, did anyone see the video of her when it happened, she started doin some ho down dancing or something for about 5 minuites, she looked like a complete moron, i hope she dies, i would have shot her in the face
Jet87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jet87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:54pm
Especialy since they probably don't even write thier own songs...let alone sing them.
"Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"
    My Pics
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

If some publicity stunt fake people like those came anywhere near me, i would run far away.

Yeah seriously. If I went to a concert and paid like 70 bucks for a ticket, and then find out that they were lip singing, I would be totally pissed.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:22pm

Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Yeah seriously. If I went to a concert and paid like 70 bucks for a ticket, and then find out that they were lip singing, I would be totally pissed.

If that ever happened, I would rush the stage and beat the crap out of who ever was "singing"

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:43pm

i can sing better.. and my singing skills = 1. w/o her sister she's be no where..

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Jet87 Jet87 wrote:

Especialy since they probably don't even write thier own songs...let alone sing them.

of course they dont, you didnt know that?

The backdoor boys, or nsync, or britney, all those moronic teeny-pop acts are FAKE. Thats why i called her a publicity stunt, the record labels manufacture that tripe, then spend millions telling 12 year old girls thats what they should be listening to.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:52pm
Bad Religion - Let Them Eat War

MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:07pm

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

I thought he was the middle school chorus teacher.

Yes and I would be in Middle School. I know there isn't officially a tenor part but all the songs are high and tenor is what makes you think high. You live in Newtown?

I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:08pm

Originally posted by Jet87 Jet87 wrote:

of course they dont, you didnt know that?

The backdoor boys, or nsync, or britney, all those moronic teeny-pop acts are FAKE. Thats why i called her a publicity stunt, the record labels manufacture that tripe, then spend millions telling 12 year old girls thats what they should be listening to.

Those 12 year old girls should be listening to Metallica.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:10pm
Yeah because 50 year old money-grubbing dudes losing their touch is so much better.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:12pm
...........I don't know what to say.

I like old Metallica, not their new St. Anger crap.

xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:30pm
she would look a lot better if she lost a few pounds. then you can say she is hot

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic