Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashley simpson was at my school no lie!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:35pm
I've noticed that alot of the teenage stars are kinda fat like Hillary Duff.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:36pm
Pop music = total crap along with punk rock and (some) rap...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

finally someone agrees with me.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by xteam02001 xteam02001 wrote:

finally someone agrees with me.

dude I would have more than agreed with you if I saw you say that.

Anyway, westfield(the school im in now) had some swisha house rappers come in and do a show a while back. I was in 6th grade i think. At least they actually say what they are saying.

MROD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:07pm

I have whole pack of gum in my mouth right now.

I mean, it says something about the growing amount of obese people in this country when even our celebrities are fat.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:12pm

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

My sister was watching a show abnd Ashley actually cannot sing for her life. It hurt my ears to listen. She cracked more than me when I'm trying to sing a tenor part with my low voice in chorus. Damn you Mr. Pope whym ust out parts be high. Apparantly she got a little better by the end of the show. But, I'm sure none of the guys were using their ears more than their eyes anyway

I thought he was the middle school chorus teacher.

Yes and I would be in Middle School. I know there isn't officially a tenor part but all the songs are high and tenor is what makes you think high. You live in Newtown?

Yes, and now that you have established yourself as being in 8th grade, I will no longer converse with you. Sorry, it's an ethics thing.

cripple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cripple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:38pm

someone  please post a link of the lip syncing video i never seen it a friend told me about it

Edited by cripple

**Sig was too big**
**Sig edited for language** ~Reb
Variable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Variable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Pop music = total crap along with punk rock and (some) rap...

Agreed.
wymaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wymaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:03pm
hate the music, her and the whole hillary duff clain but you got to addmit shes Hot
Tippmann a 5 egrip
Auto cocker vf red
114 4500psi carbon smart parts
Armotech Zeus (if you want it pm me)

MROD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:41pm

My sister was watching a show abnd Ashley actually cannot sing for her life. It hurt my ears to listen. She cracked more than me when I'm trying to sing a tenor part with my low voice in chorus. Damn you Mr. Pope whym ust out parts be high. Apparantly she got a little better by the end of the show. But, I'm sure none of the guys were using their ears more than their eyes anyway

I thought he was the middle school chorus teacher.

Yes and I would be in Middle School. I know there isn't officially a tenor part but all the songs are high and tenor is what makes you think high. You live in Newtown?

Yes, and now that you have established yourself as being in 8th grade, I will no longer converse with you. Sorry, it's an ethics thing.

mmmm...k?

SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesnt know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:49pm
Ashlee Simpson shouldn't even be considered a musician... She had a contract before anybody even knew she could write a song.

It angers me to know that there are plenty of innovative guitarists and other musicians out there that will never have a shot to be heard, and she is living in luxury doing nothing without any talent whatsoever. She can't even hit the pitches that she wants to in the studio... It's so terrible.

evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:05pm
who is ashlee simpson?
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

Ashlee Simpson shouldn't even be considered a musician... She had a contract before anybody even knew she could write a song.

It angers me to know that there are plenty of innovative guitarists and other musicians out there that will never have a shot to be heard, and she is living in luxury doing nothing without any talent whatsoever. She can't even hit the pitches that she wants to in the studio... It's so terrible.

It is terrible. They even show it on her little show also. She can't sing worth crap.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic