FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

baseball

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baseball
    Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:41am
so the sox won eh?
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:57am
Damn skippy they won!
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:14am

Even though I am a Yankees fan I am happy the Sox won. If they're good enough to beat the Yankees then they should have won the World Series. Also, I think this can have a great effect on Baseball. Instead of always seeing the Yankees win the World Series most of the time we now know the Red Sox can do it too.

I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
*(New) Fnd Glry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *(New) Fnd Glry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:35am
although I never really follow much in sports, and this is the first place I heard about the win, I'm glad the sox won. good to hear they broke thier "curse."
Pimpin' since May 26th, 1987
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:04am

Originally posted by MROD MROD wrote:

I am happy the Sox won. If they're good enough to beat the Yankees then they should have won the World Series. Also, I think this can have a great effect on Baseball. Instead of always seeing the Yankees win the World Series most of the time we now know the Red Sox can do it too.

other teams have won the series too. the Arizona Diamond Backs, the  Atlanta Braves, and I'm pretty surt the Cleveland Indians won it once. 

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:06am

just you guys wait... one of these days the Brewers will make a come back and win it all!

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:24am
hehehe...the Brewers...
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:52am
Originally posted by whack-a-mole whack-a-mole wrote:

I am happy the Sox won. If they're good enough to beat the Yankees then they should have won the World Series. Also, I think this can have a great effect on Baseball. Instead of always seeing the Yankees win the World Series most of the time we now know the Red Sox can do it too.

other teams have won the series too. the Arizona Diamond Backs, the  Atlanta Braves, and I'm pretty surt the Cleveland Indians won it once. 

The Yankkes lost to the Diamind Backs in the World Seriesw so they were still in it I'm not sure about the rest though. What I meant was that it's good to see some variety.

I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by whack-a-mole whack-a-mole wrote:

Go Braves!!

They used to be my state's (NC) Major legue team! But then they moved to Georgia and so now NC has no Major Leagu Teams! Which Sux!

For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:55pm

not only did they win but

they swept the cards

were never behind for even half and inning

held their top 3 hitters to 1-35

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:05pm

Even though I am a Yankees fan I am happy the Sox won. If they're good enough to beat the Yankees then they should have won the World Series. Also, I think this can have a great effect on Baseball. Instead of always seeing the Yankees win the World Series most of the time we now know the Red Sox can do it too.

You do know that the Yankee's and the Red Sox have the 1st and 2nd highest salaries, right?

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:13pm

I am not happy about the series this year at all. First of all I'm a Yankees fan and when they lost I wanted the Astros to when cause they have Clemens.  So no team I like made it to the World Series and the team I dislike the most won it.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
PbGod85 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

aka pbBuddha85

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbGod85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:18pm
Yeeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Sox #1. Wooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic