FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it just me or....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sig2206.A-5 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I am a dumb signiuture picture thing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig2206.A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it just me or....
    Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:36pm
Is it just me or is russion legion getting good real fast, the hype sed to be dynasty, then infamouse, and now R.L., oh and who was at the Northeast open? Im trying to keep an eye on the dogs(naughtydogs) but I dont know if there still in, or what place they got. I heard they won the jax 13-2,and xsv 6-4, I think they lost to dynast, but only like 6-7.
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:39pm
*waits for IJM to chime in*
Squirrel Master View Drop Down
Official Forum Haiku Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:40pm
Yeh they're getting pretty good....if they keep winning on foreign turf though, their American fan support will probably drop which'll lead to their devastating decline, by which time a yound baller of only 15, aptly known as the squirrelmaster will pick them up off of their knees and lead them to one final NXL championship.....that's the hype anyways.....
ROCK IS DEAD!!! Long Live Paper and Scissors
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig2206.A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Squirrel Master Squirrel Master wrote:

Yeh they're getting pretty good....if they keep winning on foreign turf though, their American fan support will probably drop which'll lead to their devastating decline, by which time a yound baller of only 15, aptly known as the squirrelmaster will pick them up off of their knees and lead them to one final NXL championship.....that's the hype anyways.....
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:44pm
ya there one of my fav teams, though i like almost all eastern teams.
<1 meg sig = bad>
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig2206.A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Who R.L, or N.D.?
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:50pm

Originally posted by sig2206.A-5 sig2206.A-5 wrote:

Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Who R.L, or N.D.?

RL, ND is american, arnt they?? ya i like RL, joy division, ton tons, fat lady charms, and anyother europian teams i cant think of right now.

<1 meg sig = bad>
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:53pm
Infamous hype??

nto only is that an oxymoron, but its wrong. Infamous was a flash in the pan. They won 2 events I think.

Dynasty ruled the NPPL for a year or 2. Russian Legion happened to win one. It doesn;t really say much. Its about the same as everyone thinking Tippmann was so freaking awesome because they won 2 IAO's.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:54pm
Joy division and RL are my fav euro teams (well, RL is moscow, but oh well)

there was an article in PGI a little while ago about this, they are full time salaried players, as in training 5 days a week, most of the day, paid to play, and living wages, not event winnings/guns.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig2206.A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:55pm
Yes they are, but why do you like all the euro teams? heh, it would be funny if Germany came out with a team called 3rd rike(sp today) shootin there machineapistolele...heh
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:59pm
because everybody loves those crazy europeans, they just do everything so, euro hard not to love em
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 10:00pm
Wouldn't it be 4th reich...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig2206.A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Wouldn't it be 4th reich...
YES!
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:28am
no way man... itsjustme.
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic